• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Harry will be fine -- he always has these little phases where you think "Christ, he looks phucked!" And then he goes and bangs in a couple of goals against whoever, and then a phucking avalanche of goals comes along and we're all saying he's the best number 9 around.

Just let him play imo, he'll find the groove.

Nearly time for the avalanche. We are ahead of schedule...

The thing I liked about Kane's performance is that he never moans at his team mates if they make the wrong decision, Like when Alli failed to play him through. He just waits for the next opportunity.

I think there are signs he's back to approaching his best. Yesterday, it was hard to get the ball off of him, and he was challenging well; both things that he seemed to be holding back a bit on when he returned.
I Think the partnership w Moura helps as Lucas can do more hard charging/pressing from the front which means Kane can conserve his energy.

I think there are signs he's back to approaching his best. Yesterday, it was hard to get the ball off of him, and he was challenging well; both things that he seemed to be holding back a bit on when he returned.
He seemed to have lost a bit of power and acceleration away from a defender that he had from September last year to the injury (probably at the level before last season which is still a very good player).

I think he is letting Moura and Ali do a bit of closing down / running that he would have done previously which I think is very smart for the longer term.

Its just unreal that a "poor" Kane is still scoring a goal a game.

39 goals for club and country in 43 appearances from August 2017 to March 2018 when he got injured, 15 in 19 for club and country since his return in April.

So still close to a goal a game following that lay-off despite being below his best. Cannot wait for him to get back to full throttle.

Agreed, positive signs again. Like in the Fulham match. Another couple weeks on the training ground and hopefully he's back to his superb best.

One goal away from Jermain Defoe now in the All-time list. Cliff Jones will be in his sights soon too. Barring injuries he could well overhaul Big Chiv this season as well and unbelievably be in our Top 3 by the summer

Note that Trippier took the corner, not Eriksen... thus it beat the first man and went to the penalty spot, and Kane nodded it in.

Scaramouche gets his knickers in a twist saying that only 0.000000000002% of corners go in, but look at it another way.

Against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, a corner to the penalty spot and a goal. Another one and nearly a goal. Another one today and a goal.

I know only 1% of corners goes in and only 1% of crosses go in, but maybe only 1% of through-balls go in as well, and 1% of long shots, and 1% of dribbles, and 1% of cutbacks... they are all valid modes of attack for us to CHOOSE from.

Note that Trippier took the corner, not Eriksen... thus it beat the first man and went to the penalty spot, and Kane nodded it in.

Scaramouche gets his knickers in a twist saying that only 0.000000000002% of corners go in, but look at it another way.

Against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, a corner to the penalty spot and a goal. Another one and nearly a goal. Another one today and a goal.

I know only 1% of corners goes in and only 1% of crosses go in, but maybe only 1% of through-balls go in as well, and 1% of long shots, and 1% of dribbles, and 1% of cutbacks... they are all valid modes of attack for us to CHOOSE from.
Scaramouche or Scaramucci?

Back