• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Manure vs Mighty Spurs

It’s ALL about MAN U and that priick.... what a surprise..

Commentary and post-match hand-wringing about them was actually laughable. I mean, I know they just understand that their job is somehow to keep all the tourist Man U fans upbeat and interested, but if I were a psychopath with access to a firearm, I'd be getting me coat on, and do you know where I'd be headed? Thank you. Mmm? Yes, maybe? Good, well, that's good enough, that's good enough, don't strain yourselves....

Why complain ... it lets us get on with it and puts all the pressure on man u ... some of you serially lack perspective.

You think the lads in the dressing room will be worried?

Football's a funny ole game, when we get defeated by United in the cup and Juventus in CL in games we dominate its because we're naive and bottle it yet when United lose its cruel on them. I said earlier on this thread it would be all about him even if we won, but by the time the experts started talking their target audience has all swithed off. I never saw pre match flannel but was surprised they didn't make more of the fact it was a must win game for United, and despite their frantic efforts they failed to panic our defence as they have done before.

Football's a funny ole game, when we get defeated by United in the cup and Juventus in CL in games we dominate its because we're naive and bottle it yet when United lose its cruel on them. I said earlier on this thread it would be all about him even if we won, but by the time the experts started talking their target audience has all swithed off. I never saw pre match flannel but was surprised they didn't make more of the fact it was a must win game for United, and despite their frantic efforts they failed to panic our defence as they have done before.
People are funnier

Sent from my SM-G960F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Poch said they were the better team in the first half, and I agree with him. We were lucky to get in at 0-0 IMO.

Easy for him to be magnanamus when he just won 3-0.

Utd executed their plan better than we did ours, which was to spoil our game rather than play. I did not feel particularly threatened by them at any point. On balance I still think we had the better chances and there was no luck in being 0-0 at HT. We would have been very unfortunate to be losing at that point.

I think we are good at that too. Trippier is the best, such an innocent face -- but leaves his foot in on Sanchez, always looked to break the game up when we went ahead. He's got the right attitude.

Dont get me wrong, I know we arent angels - but this was different, IMO.

There was intent behind it, its like it was part of their tactic to foul us out of the game.

Back