• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Poch getting lots of plaudits; Jose getting a media kicking...we've all seen this movie before an upcoming Man Utd vs Spurs game haven't we...?

316098_1258225389229_420_300.jpg

That was a management masterclass tonight. We needed to change it up at half time swapping the diamond for a 4-3-3 worked. Utd could not live with the changes. Eriksen was more in the game in the 2nd half.

Then, when Rose was getting treatment, seeing Poch give out instructions on the sidelines was fantastic.

I love Poch, the bloke is the best manager we have had since Burkinshaw - we just need to win something, but I believe its coming.

I'm not sure about the black jacket black shirt black tie combo... trying a bit too hard there... like his ex-team-mate Diego Simeone at Atleti.

Prefer the Spurs Navy jacket, Spurs Lilywhite shirt, Spurs Navy tie.

Someone in the match thread said he changed it second half and put Eriksen right wing ahead of Trips and Dier left... I was too absorbed in other stuff to fully appreciate the formations, can someone clarify? Poch himself said that he was pleased we did much better after half time, because that makes viewers think the coaches did something special, but it was the players who deserve praise... is that just typical Poch deflection, or did he change something significant? It was a difficult match to work out the formations with Herrera on the right of 3 centre backs wtf?!

That was a management masterclass tonight. We needed to change it up at half time swapping the diamond for a 4-3-3 worked. Utd could not live with the changes. Eriksen was more in the game in the 2nd half.

Then, when Rose was getting treatment, seeing Poch give out instructions on the sidelines was fantastic.

I love Poch, the bloke is the best manager we have had since Burkinshaw - we just need to win something, but I believe its coming.
He did just say in the interview that he didn't do anything at HT.

There’s something about Poch this season. His way in the media, the way he is on the touch line. It’s like he’s taking no brick and demanding a heck of a lot. It feels slightly different, like he feels the players know him well enough and believe in themselves enough to the point he is really going to push them hard. No excuses. So far it’s bearing fruit!

I think I commented on this a little while back (if not it went from brain to chat to pfzzzzz without posting) but I think the person he is demanding the most of this season is himself. I think he is pushing himself to be a bit harder, a bit tougher and to step up his own game. Top class.

Last edited:
Back