• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

He's an excellent footballer. He has the skills, but he also understands the flow of the game, he will pick out a man in space or dribble into the box or play a well-weighted pass... he has 'football intelligence' and a lot of skill.

People are moaning that he missed 2 chances today, but the cross for the header was fired at him at speed, and he did his best to divert it. He is actually a good header of the ball, so I have no issues there.

I agree his touch was heavy when through on goal, after he himself intercepted, it was definitely one heavy touch... boo hoo! He is an excellent player.

Absolutely spot on.the first paragraph could have described his second goal tonight

He's look the business from the first game. Like a new signing.

Can finish with aplomb, rapid, and we saw him take on defenders and leave them grappling - Jones conceding a pen that wasn't. He runs all game, closes down everything. Lennon he is not.

Absolutely outstanding tonight. Our best player in the first half as well. Very excited to see what Lucas can do for us this season......

He's look the business from the first game. Like a new signing.

Can finish with aplomb, rapid, and we saw him take on defenders and leave them grappling - Jones conceding a pen that wasn't. He runs all game, closes down everything. Lennon he is not.
Last game two obvious misses before the goal.... Sometimes love and patience goes a long way.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Three games into the season and all of a sudden you just do not imagine us starting without Moura, now that is progress for the guy.

Last game two obvious misses before the goal.... Sometimes love and patience goes a long way.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

For me he was looking good in the last game too. They weren't the easiest of clear cut chances, all forwards have sighters and all players need to bed in (fans could remember that with Rose). Moura can finish, technically he's at the races. But he's not a showboating Brazilian. He's run and run in all 3 games. Created chances from his closing down.

With Son to come back, he's probably able to provide backup to Kane and Moura, and we may not need Lorente. Not looking so weak up front now!

Brillant performance tonight! Took his goals with aplomb. We still have Son and Lamela to come back into the fold too which is exciting but Moura is making himself unstoppable at the moment. I don’t think we were at the races in the first half but Moura was our only player in the first half who looked at it.

Son will have his work cut out to get into the starting 11! Some pretty strong competition for places all over now. Lamela, Son, Winks, both set of full backs and Sanchez have all been contributing already, with Wanyama and a couple of youngsters also to add to a very strong starting 11.
Doesn't look too shabby that squad!

Back