• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Manure vs Mighty Spurs

and that's why i asked, because i had read it from somewhere else - but sometimes, just sometimes, someone might give me a more reliable source - i didn't have time to go and search

why am i even bothering to explain myself ? you obviously aint helping
My apologies

I see Bullet has helped above now.

Last edited:
I hate playing on a Monday, there is a hole in my weekend.

I really hate the late night PL matches, especially on weekdays. There were simply too many of them last season. It is annoying we already have one so early in the season.

I really hate the late night PL matches, especially on weekdays. There were simply too many of them last season. It is annoying we already have one so early in the season.

Stop complaining. An 8pm kick off in England = 5am kick off in Melbourne which means my alarm is set for 4.50am so I can make a cuppa before kick off.

Stop complaining. An 8pm kick off in England = 5am kick off in Melbourne which means my alarm is set for 4.50am so I can make a cuppa before kick off.

It is 3am kick off here in Asia. Used to enjoy these early morning matches but not so now. I guess as you get older, it becomes a challenge to wake up and stay awake to watch football so early in the morning.

Result of the "Hypothetical: Next manager after Jose Mourinho" poll on RedCafe:

Poch 44.2%
Other (incl. Zidane): 13%
Simeone: 8.9%
Jardim: 6.6%
Giggs: 6%
Guardiola: 4.9%

Zidane seems to be the one being talked up at the moment. I'm not sure how he'd do there.

Find it hard to get motivated for this match. Every season, playing ManU away is the match I hate most due to our poor record there. We did well to win at ManU in 2013 and 2014 but we have lost all the 4 matches there since then, conceding 6 goals and scoring none. Pochettino seems unable to lift the team every time we play at ManU despite us having good record against them at home. It will be brilliant if we can win there somehow but will accept a draw.

I think one of the reason we have e a poor record at ManU is our key players never turn up against them. It is annoying we have never scored at ManU for the past 4 seasons. That is largely due to Kane rarely scoring against them. Wish the likes of Kane, Alli and Eriksen will be at their best in this match. But I think our key player will be Lamela. Lamela is our only player who never goes hiding against any opponents. Let's hope Lamela will have a good match and help us get that much needed win against ManU.

This match will be won or lost in midfield. Our midfield seems to be affected by injury and fitness problems. We need to control the midfield to have any chance of getting a good result in this match.Wish we can have Dembele and Wanyama in midfield for this match. If Wanyama is still not fit, then we have to rely on Dier to have a error-free match.

Our defence have not been really convincing so far this season. Can see our defence being under pressure against ManU. We need to have Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sanchez to be at their best in this match. A bit worried about Lloris due to him having been arrested for drink driving earlier. Not sure if it will affect Lloris in this match. Let's hope our defence will stop all the ManU attacks and keep a clean sheet in this match.

As always, it is going to be a tense match against ManU. After not scoring away against ManU for the last 4 seasons, it will really boost our confidence if we can score an early goal. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get at least a draw against ManU in this match.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our best players back for this match. After losing all our away matches against ManU since he took over, Pochettino also need to find the right tactics to lift the team against ManU. Let's hope we will find all the help and luck we need to overcome ManU and continue our winning form in this season.

Find it hard to get motivated for this match. Every season, playing ManU away is the match I hate most due to our poor record there. We did well to win at ManU in 2013 and 2014 but we have lost all the 4 matches there since then, conceding 6 goals and scoring none. Pochettino seems unable to lift the team every time we play at ManU despite us having good record against them at home. It will be brilliant if we can win there somehow but will accept a draw.

I think one of the reason we have e a poor record at ManU is our key players never turn up against them. It is annoying we have never scored at ManU for the past 4 seasons. That is largely due to Kane rarely scoring against them. Wish the likes of Kane, Alli and Eriksen will be at their best in this match. But I think our key player will be Lamela. Lamela is our only player who never goes hiding against any opponents. Let's hope Lamela will have a good match and help us get that much needed win against ManU.

This match will be won or lost in midfield. Our midfield seems to be affected by injury and fitness problems. We need to control the midfield to have any chance of getting a good result in this match.Wish we can have Dembele and Wanyama in midfield for this match. If Wanyama is still not fit, then we have to rely on Dier to have a error-free match.

Our defence have not been really convincing so far this season. Can see our defence being under pressure against ManU. We need to have Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sanchez to be at their best in this match. A bit worried about Lloris due to him having been arrested for drink driving earlier. Not sure if it will affect Lloris in this match. Let's hope our defence will stop all the ManU attacks and keep a clean sheet in this match.

As always, it is going to be a tense match against ManU. After not scoring away against ManU for the last 4 seasons, it will really boost our confidence if we can score an early goal. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and meteorology to get at least a draw against ManU in this match.
Follow me to the meltdown thread....

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back