• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - Raiders of the Lost Ark v Predator

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Directed by Steven Spielberg
Produced by Frank Marshall
Screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan
Story by George Lucas and Philip Kaufman
Starring Harrison Ford, Karen Allen, Paul Freeman, Ronald Lacey, John Rhys-Davies and Denholm Elliott

v

Predator

Directed by John McTiernan
Produced by Lawrence Gordon, Joel Silver and John Davis
Written by Jim Thomas and John Thomas
Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Carl Weathers

Predator is an awesome Arnie film, gets my vote. Almost all the 80s Arnie ones are brilliant I think, love Commando as well haha.

Running Man and Total Recall are really good too.

Predator is an awesome Arnie film, gets my vote. Almost all the 80s Arnie ones are brilliant I think, love Commando as well haha.

Running Man and Total Recall are really good too.

Conan is the best. Obv.

Raiders is one of the landmark films of the decade. It's got a great cast, good story, is well directed and Harrison Ford sparkles throughout. Predator is a fun chase movie but (I think) not much more.

Raiders, by a mile. And I will watch Predator whenever it turns up, although that's mostly for the credits where they all mug to camera.

h95_E3_F715.gif

Back