• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

They wont be so bad against us, but its really not a game we need to be scared of any more

I hope that we start with the same team that started against Fulham -- though I have a feeling Poch may drop Moura and start Dembele, so we have more control in midfield. I like the idea of Moura pressing their centre-halves and making runs past them, with and without the ball. If we were feeling really bold, could start Dembele in place of Dier.

Bailly was shocking, I hope he plays against us. Its a win win either way because who are they going to replace him with?! Rojo, Jones, Smalling...they could really use Toby. Imagine if he near post headers us into the lead at Old Trafford. COYS

I was pleased and amused at United defeat, but I do find it annoying when the experts tell me how well Brighton played, they got in front with their 3 attempts at goal and hung on, they couldnt pass to one another in secound half and just gave the ball away, a good team would have beat them, it's always the same old story surprise result and the winners played well, no one ever gets a lucky win except us.

I hope that we start with the same team that started against Fulham -- though I have a feeling Poch may drop Moura and start Dembele, so we have more control in midfield. I like the idea of Moura pressing their centre-halves and making runs past them, with and without the ball. If we were feeling really bold, could start Dembele in place of Dier.

Id go with the same team too - it has enough legs to defend well but also is the sort of shape that will cause Utd problems.

They are very weak at the back, to bring off Moura is to play into their hands.

Back