• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Lamela is getting a lot of plaudits, but this guy strolling out of our back line with the ball and committing their midfield made such a big difference. Spaces opened up and that coupled with Lamela, Dele and Eriksen actively looking for the holes made such a difference.

Lamela is getting a lot of plaudits, but this guy strolling out of our back line with the ball and committing their midfield made such a big difference. Spaces opened up and that coupled with Lamela, Dele and Eriksen actively looking for the holes made such a difference.
There be enough plaudits for every deserving player. Dembele was great off the bench again.

Hopefully the replacements are already in the squad in Sanchez and Winks. Signing replacements for players like Alderweireld and Dembele expecting them to come in and do a great job straight away is a very difficult task.

Masterful management, succeeding at that first rask, would be the "replacements" for Sanchez and Winks as they move into automatic starting roles to also already be in the squad. Onomah, Skipp, Foyth, CCV...

If that fails, as it might, we can move into the market. Hopefully with potential signings already being identified as you say.

Great point. I think you are right TBH as both Skipp and Amos will develop and be players for us!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I thought he was excellent today, biting in and nipping the ball away, very strong as usual

Also showed off a massive thigh muscle, unless it is his Johnson?

Dlo2BxJX4AA5uIO.jpg:large

I really enjoyed when he shielded the ball in the box.

It came down, under pressure, and pretty well anyone would have hoofed it away. Instead he just put his body between the falling ball and Utd player, then turned and brought it out - magnificent.

He really upped his game in the 2nd half, made a huge difference.
Alternatively he looked better as the game conditions changed to suit him better.

None the less. Great to have him available and I wanted him to start the game. Did really well in the second half.

I think we can manage him as the 'last 30min closer' or roll him out for the 90min top 6 clashes if Poch so decides.

We can keep his schedule sweet, and I don't think he struggles (fitness wise) as much as people make out.
I just checked and he’s made 75% of our league games so maybe it’s a case of when he is crocked we feel it even more as he’s such an asset in the bg games. (I thought he’d missed more which makes asking for top money a little harder for a club like ours, you know one that has to budget)

As Lamela is closer to 50% in his time and has just been given a new contract I assume we have some appearance based bonus to negate the financial risk of injury.

Of course if Dembele wants 300k a week the type of clubs who pay that level don’t care about injuries as he’d only be a squad player for them anyway. Or he can go to China which would be a ridiculous waste of talent.

I for one would not begrudge him getting a pay day in Europe for a club that could also deliver him some silverware

I thought he was excellent today, biting in and nipping the ball away, very strong as usual

Also showed off a massive thigh muscle, unless it is his Johnson?

Dlo2BxJX4AA5uIO.jpg:large

First half -like half the side- very sloppy, and still nearly got caught right after we scored but perversely he got stronger in the second-half! In the end a fine game!

I think we can manage him as the 'last 30min closer' or roll him out for the 90min top 6 clashes if Poch so decides.

We can keep his schedule sweet, and I don't think he struggles (fitness wise) as much as people make out.

Poch knows [emoji6] There is no doubt that Poch wanted to replace him with a big money player but for various reasons (wage demands) he didn’t leave and we didn’t need to replace. So Poch is relying on familiarity and managing him and a couple of others. The irony is that having not been able to smoothly move and replace, he might well now end up with the season we have waited a few years for as everything magically comes together.

Back