• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

He is still learning the game ( imo) he will have to change part of his game to adapt that other sides are now marking tighter then they did before. The number of times in his first season that he found space was great, other sides will now look at that and try and restrict that space ( which they have done). I have no doubt that he will be able to do this and i expect another great season from him.
Same thing happened with Bale Iirc.

My favourite thing about Dele isn't his moments of flair - it's when he keeps things simple with brilliant aggressive movement into goalscoring positions, like for his goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Beautiful in its simplicity!

Might be early days, but I've got a great feeling about this season for Dele. He looked so sharp at times against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, those little moments of genius. My favourite player to watch when he's on form, he does things that other players don't even think of.

He had his 'difficult second season' in his third season. But I think he's going to be a beast this year.

He's been our best player so far. I think Poch has him in a fairly similar position to that which Southgate had him in for England, although he looks more comfortable in that role now.

Back