• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

That run was just....supremely *menacing*.

Watching him gain pace, ruthlessly cutting through half the Fulham squad and carrying it across the entire pitch - that was beautiful to watch, and it must have been terrifying for Fulham to watch.

I agree with @Cochise - I did not expect him to be that rapid. I wonder if he actually gained a yard of pace over the summer?

His pass was very well-timed for Kane's goal, not much more to say that hasn't already been said about him splitting Fulham.

That run was just....supremely *menacing*.

Watching him gain pace, ruthlessly cutting through half the Fulham squad and carrying it across the entire pitch - that was beautiful to watch, and it must have been terrifying for Fulham to watch.

I agree with @Cochise - I did not expect him to be that rapid. I wonder if he actually gained a yard of pace over the summer?

He looks like he’s built himself up a bit, more powerful overall and it showed in his run.

Looked determined and confident. Not at all like a player that hasn't played competitive football for three months and had his preseason interrupted by injury.

Definitely good news for him and us. The pressure is on with Son's performances last season and Moura now settled in. But Lamela offers something a bit different, will be interesting to see if he can step it up another level competing for regular starts.

Looked determined and confident. Not at all like a player that hasn't played competitive football for three months and had his preseason interrupted by injury.

Definitely good news for him and us. The pressure is on with Son's performances last season and Moura now settled in. But Lamela offers something a bit different, will be interesting to see if he can step it up another level competing for regular starts.

Think his injury and subsequent journey to recovery may have added an extra level of determination to him - hope he stays injury free now as he can be an important part of the squad and along with Moura and Son gives us fantastic options in attack.

I would like to see him in the starting line-up at Old Trafford next week, as one of the three behind Kane. Would be difficult to accept for Moura perhaps, but we've seen Poch use him in big games very regularly - Juve away comes to mind - and I think he offers so much more to our overall play.

ztgd8ctcfwg11.jpg

photo.jpg

Back