• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Ticket arrived today, so did my dad's. Tickets also arrived for Utd away. My first away game. Only applied on a whim didn't think I had anywhere near enough points to get away tickets, last year was first as season ticket holder, but been a member for a while.

Funny think is I thought I read that points reset when you get a season ticket but I have 100.

Be interesting on what the ticket prices be for next few 'home' games be...wonder if the club will give something back to the fans and reduce the prices lol!!!....as if...Charging £40+ for the Fulham was ridiculous i felt,knowing we're not suppose to be there in the first place.

Be interesting on what the ticket prices be for next few 'home' games be...wonder if the club will give something back to the fans and reduce the prices lol!!!....as if...Charging £40+ for the Fulham was ridiculous i felt,knowing we're not suppose to be there in the first place.
If were having to pay Wembley £3m a game to play there the games won’t be cheaper

Should just do one of those package deals like they used to in the old stadium, seeing as in effect we currently have 0 season ticket holders.

Ticket details have been confirmed for our Premier League match against Liverpool on Saturday 15 September at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.

Ticket Prices

Ticket prices for the Liverpool fixture will be the same as Category A level pricing from the 2017/18 Season - see 2017/18 Season Pricing.

We can also confirm that ticket prices for our Premier League fixture against Cardiff City (Sat 6 Oct) will be the same as Category C level pricing from last season. Ticket on-sale dates for this fixture will be announced in the coming weeks.

On-Sale Dates

Season Ticket Holders (who had a Season Ticket for the 2017/18 season) will have the opportunity to purchase the same seat they had last season for the Liverpool match from 10am, Tuesday 28 August.

All new Season Ticket Holders (who did not have a Season Ticket for the 2017/18 season) and any Season Ticket Holders from the first sales phase who did not purchase during their priority window will be able to purchase from available seats from 10am, Thursday 30 August.

During these two sales phases, NO BOOKING FEES will apply to Season Ticket Holders who purchase a ticket.

To see all the Liverpool fixture ticket on-sale dates for One Hotspur Members, Guest Sale and Restricted General Sale, please click here.

Refund Reminder

Following the Club announcements this week, we should like to clarify that credits are now only available as a bank transfer OR to be held to be used as part payment for your 2019/20 Season Ticket.

Season Ticket Holders who wish to purchase a ticket for either the Liverpool or Cardiff City games are advised to submit their details for a bank transfer in advance in order to purchase a ticket during the advertised sale periods.

For more details on how to access your refund and all other FAQs, please click here to visit Ask Spurs - Season Ticket FAQs.

So the Liverpool game is more expensive than 1/19 of ST, while the Cardiff game is cheaper. Net result slightly cheaper. Overall feeling? It is what it is, meh.

I would have been happier if they'd said we'll refund 1/19 for each game at Wembley into your account, charge you 1/19 of last season's ST price for your old Wembley seat and if there's any left over, credit that against next season. Even use last season's card. Surely wouldn't have been beyond the wit. But hey ho....

So the Liverpool game is more expensive than 1/19 of ST, while the Cardiff game is cheaper. Net result slightly cheaper. Overall feeling? It is what it is, meh.

I would have been happier if they'd said we'll refund 1/19 for each game at Wembley into your account, charge you 1/19 of last season's ST price for your old Wembley seat and if there's any left over, credit that against next season. Even use last season's card. Surely wouldn't have been beyond the wit. But hey ho....

I suppose there’s never going to be an optimal solution. Whilst my ST at Wembley was fine and I was lucky enough to be amongst a great group of people, it was up in Level 5. I’d not be happy to be obliged to have that seat again, especially if there are loads not taken up in the lower tier.

The downside of the refund system is that depending on the timing of when you request the refund, you may have to pay for your Liverpool ticket before you get your refund. This was raised to the club by the Trust (as mentioned on TFC podcast) which I thought was pushing things a bit when they (and many fans) were pushing for refunds rather than credits.

One good thing to come out of the stadium delay, as One Hotspur members our group (three families) stand a MUCH better chance of getting all our seats together at Wembley. We generally either go as a group or not at all partly because that's what makes it such a great outing but also because it's too awkward having to leave some of us out.

So now we can all look forward to at least one cat A game - Liverpool - we would otherwise almost certainly would have missed out on.

I sat in Block 101 for the Barnsley game last year, about 5 rows behind the opposition bench.

The seats are wider than the padded seats in Club Wembley too
Definitely going to try and get those comfy seats again to make the visiting Wembley one (or 2) last time a tad nicer experience.

Noticed there was a swish bar around the back of the concourse and assumed it must be one of the perks of being in the VIP seats but turns out we needed a wristband to get past the doormen, guessing that’s what those vastly more expensive hospitality tickets are for?

We'll probably reverse any home Carabao fixture against lower league opponents. Will be interesting finding a neutral venue if we draw Arse/Chelsea/Wham.

Still not had even my membership pack for this season. My first home game is Cardiff, will I be able to get in on last seasons access card.

How come all other clubs get membership packs before the season starts, I am not bothered by the tack with it but I do want the new access card.

Still not had even my membership pack for this season. My first home game is Cardiff, will I be able to get in on last seasons access card.

How come all other clubs get membership packs before the season starts, I am not bothered by the tack with it but I do want the new access card.
They're doing yours in a special tin, it'll be worth missing a few games.

30269.jpg

ICYMI...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/august/stadium-ticketing-and-wembley-update/

We shall shortly release on-sale dates and details regarding tickets for the matches at Wembley. Please note, Stadium Access Cards for the 2017/18 season will NOT work for these fixtures.

Received mine just before heading off to the Fulham match but guess I’ll be using paper ticket for Cardiff and Liverpool matches too.

Totally off-topic.

Bought 2 tickets for Saturday's RL Cup final at Wembley in the cheap seats Level 5 £20. Due to lack of sales as it is v Catalan, looks like Level 5 is closed, so we got a free upgrade to the £50 seats. Row 7 Level 1.

Very nice...Come on the Wire :D

Back