• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

He's an excellent footballer. He has the skills, but he also understands the flow of the game, he will pick out a man in space or dribble into the box or play a well-weighted pass... he has 'football intelligence' and a lot of skill.

People are moaning that he missed 2 chances today, but the cross for the header was fired at him at speed, and he did his best to divert it. He is actually a good header of the ball, so I have no issues there.

I agree his touch was heavy when through on goal, after he himself intercepted, it was definitely one heavy touch... boo hoo! He is an excellent player.

Great goal which just made up for two horrendous misses that should have put the game to bed inside 10 minutes.

Should be commended for a good effort but MOM? Seriously? We were clearly watching a different ball game.

He is unfortunately not the dribbler we desperately need nor is he able to unlock tight defences. A reasonable asset nonetheless.

However, unless he moves up a notch, cannot see him being a regular starter, especially when Sonny returns.

First half the whole team was really flat and lacking ideas as soon as Fulham started to press into midfield and our CBs.

Moura was the only one that tried to do anything with some direct running.

He isn't a lots of touches dribbler, he is more a suck the defender in and skip past them dribbler.

He played well today, lot of energy and tracking defenders. I was hoping to see him take players on a bit more. That is what I feel we need more of in our final third. That driving run from Lamela showed how a missed tackle or player beaten with skill can really open a team up.

Sweet goal though. Should and could have had a hat-trick though. But very promising early season form.

Impressed with his off the ball attributes, fits in to our pressing game well - always closing down and helping to win the ball back, don't know if that was something he had in his game before but certsinly looks a Poch player

syzpwt7i4xg11.jpg

Dele will be jealous!

My MOM without a doubt, he did miss a couple of chances early doors ( everyone has done this including Kane) but he did no let his head drop and went on to have a very good game. Looking forward to him becoming a regular player for us.

I was impressed with his performance and surprised nobody's mentioned he nipped the ball away from Fulham to give us possession just before Dele was brought down for Trippers free kick.

Hes got decent heading ability for a short chap and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can deliver this year... :)

What a goal from this guy!

It's amazing how much of a two-footed shooting threat that he, Eriksen, Son and Kane provide us when attacking. It must make us a nightmare to defend against for a lot of teams.
Imagine if Lamela and, to a lesser extent, Alli were as two-footed in terms of their shooting..

It will be interesting to see how two-footed the next attacking player bought is

I agree - but it reminds me of a Rafa VdV quote from a few months ago. He said he only really worked on one leg, because he wanted to have one really good leg rather than two sh1t ones!

He’s very quickly becoming an integral part of the team. Such a hard grafter as well as his pace.
If Eriksen and Dele are deemed as starters,then Moura is doing well to carve out a spot ahead of Lamela and Son.

Back