• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara
That's what Moura brings - absolute class.

Some people were slagging him earlier on; I will track you down. I have a specific set of skills. I will find you. I will tie you up with Sissoko's used socks and drown you in custard.

Specific? That’s exactly what Chich keeps trying.

Verts was overtaken by someone (Sess?) then.

That was a really good performance. I know we missed 4 great chances, but had loads of fluid attacks. Loads of crosses from Tripps which could have gone anywhere but generally hit the first man, shame we didn't make more of those... just SO nice to see fluid play with no Aurier/Sissoko putting a block on our play.

Poch arguing with the ref about things, rightly so. Ref was very much against us, should have given a pen for an ungainly lunge/stamp from TFMensah on Kane

Alli really is the man now isnt he?

Moura - I was prepared to defend him at half time, then he scores a belter!

Wanted to point out - around 18 minutes, Dier passes to Moura about 30 yards from their goal. Theres a very easy, obvious pass about 10 yard back to Trippier. Moura holds the ball an extra second, ignores Trippier and then plays a near blind pass over his shoulder to Dier who had continued his run.

That sort of intelligence and awareness is priceless, and it really excites me to think how instrumental he can be once he is up to speed with everyone

Nice half, I just wish we weren't so wasteful in front of goal as this game could be over.

Thats the next step for us, IMO.

Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea - in their title winning runs were always able to have a game put to bed within an hour (if not first half) and then see it out on cruise control. We need to get there.

Wanted to point out - around 18 minutes, Dier passes to Moura about 30 yards from their goal. Theres a very easy, obvious pass about 10 yard back to Trippier. Moura holds the ball an extra second, ignores Trippier and then plays a near blind pass over his shoulder to Dier who had continued his run.

That sort of intelligence and awareness is priceless, and it really excites me to think how instrumental he can be once he is up to speed with everyone
Great point NFTHL - it is hard to show these kinds of things from stats like completed passes or forward passes or key passes... but it is vital. Some players take the easy lay-off every time, some look for a CONSTRUCTIVE pass every time, something which helps push us forward before the defence gets set.

I'm not gonna lie, I love it when we play 10 'footballers' - and pleased to see that Aurier and Sissoko were "rewarded" for their performances by being benched.

Back