• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

What’s wrong with hats? I have two. Levy is probably in talks with an official headgear partner right now.
Maybe he'll sign up with the makers of baseball caps to go with our low rent automotive sponsor.

Reebok as our official shoe partner maybe, and those shirts that have the top button done up but are worn untucked. We could have Burton as our official court suit sponsor.

I like hats and proper caps and have worn a variety for years, had to stop a few years back when the "in people" started wearing them as I didn't want people to think I owned salmon pink corduroy slacks or wear a jumper tied round my shoulders, plus my missus wouldnt let me grow a beard.

image.php
This date last year.

Wow far fewer people working outside the stadium in this video.

Chris said overtime has been cancelled. Never seen or heard Chris so down during his vids as he is in this one

Actually I've been keeping an eye on the stadium cams and the work has dramatically slowed down this week

When I order a car from an airport or a hotel, unless it's a 1930s 770K or 260D driven by a pneumatic German blonde in a little black SS cap and nothing else but her boots, I ѕhіt on the back seat and smear it all over the inside, singing Rule, Britannia.

to me there is an awful lot of work to do before we could get a safety cert,
i'm sure that they would not give a safety ticket without all the glass and panels fitted, (there is lots of that missing still) then there are the walking areas that would need paving (remember we are not talking about a few hundred folks walking about, at a match its 10's of thousands so I can't someone signing it off)
so maybe its lucky that there is a "safety issue" and that is delaying things, if the delay was just normal building delays I think the EPL would not be as easy on us

Suggests to me that certain things to do with wiring and whatnot need fixing before exterior build/other fittings can be completed??? NOT in construction so this is an ignorant layman guess.

to me there is an awful lot of work to do before we could get a safety cert,
i'm sure that they would not give a safety ticket without all the glass and panels fitted, (there is lots of that missing still) then there are the walking areas that would need paving (remember we are not talking about a few hundred folks walking about, at a match its 10's of thousands so I can't someone signing it off)
so maybe its lucky that there is a "safety issue" and that is delaying things, if the delay was just normal building delays I think the EPL would not be as easy on us
"All the glass and panels"? You mean the handful of glass panels that could be installed in 2 weeks, let alone 4... and the veil which is purely cosmetic and not essential... the walkways can be paved or tarmac, remember 2 years ago when WHL was 1/8 demolished and walkways went under the new stadium build, all very uncouth, up the scaffold stairs... in 4 weeks the outside of new WHL will be far more finished than 'that' old WHL.

I reckon Levy will push hard to get it looking good for 15 Sept so he can say "I told you it would have been ready ENOUGH for Liverpool"

Back