• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara
I feel like our great club has been raped
Business as usual for Spurs, it always feels that way. Even as we reach out to grasp the shining glory, some dark force behind the curtain will be poking his willy in our bumbum

Quite honestly I feel like our great club has been raped, pillaged, and then raped again this past week from everyone including the media, rival fans and shameful infighting between our own fans.

I don't pay a lot of attention to what the media and rival fans say but I have completely missed this. I would say that the response has been rather muted by everyone but a vocal minority of entitled Spurs fans.

-----------------LLORIS--------
Trippier--JVT--Sanchez---Davies
--------Dier-----Dembele-----
Lucas----Eriksen-----Dele
------------Kane-----------

That team is good. We'll win.

Quite honestly I feel like our great club has been raped, pillaged, and then raped again this past week from everyone including the media, rival fans and shameful infighting between our own fans.

Our collective asse has taken one ell of a pounding...we have been well and truly violated in line with the best levels that Satan and his minions could offer.

So what we need is an actual football game where we all come together with a collective fudge you! And put on a bit of a display.

Poch and the boys it's over to you to remind every Chianti and his dog that we are a bloody good football team and were on the up.

We might have fallen off the horse and been laughed at but let's get back on it and give the cottagers a darn good shafting...

Come on poch and the boys....let's roll!
Er..wot? It is a few weeks delay in a massively ambitious construction project building the most innovative and striking stadium in the UK, if not Europe. Rape and pillage of your ass is a tiny overreaction.

The noise on twitter and TalkSport is, as Timothy Snyder so eloquently puts, an attempt to drown the future in the present.

Why are there so many pictures of a young Leo Sayer in this thread?

Regardless, I like it. Makes me confident of a (second) home win.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Email from the club this afternoon says no overground trains into Wembley Central on Saturday, which scuppers my usual route up from Dorset (drive to Richmond and train it from there). I would imagine Wembley Park is going to be even more chaotic than usual.

Anyone got any clever suggestions for me about somewhere to park and ride from?

Park free on the street somewhere out Uxbridge way and get the tube in. You'll be heading the opposite direction to most people (who will be towards London), and you are easy from/to the M25 and M3.

Cheers, GB. I was thinking of doing that when I looked at the tube map yesterday so will give it a rattle, I think.

Er..wot? It is a few weeks delay in a massively ambitious construction project building the most innovative and striking stadium in the UK, if not Europe. Rape and pillage of your ass is a tiny overreaction.

The noise on twitter and TalkSport is, as Timothy Snyder so eloquently puts, an attempt to drown the future in the present.

Feck sake Milo unt rorsey...whilst not happy with the stadium delay...I understand it's not the end of the world and that we will get there in the end...

My post is just a call to arms rallying call in which a good performance can cheer up the fan base and cast aside some of the negativity this week.

I've had poop off a lot of peeps over stadium and no signings...all I see is negative media coverage and I've seen a bit of infighting in here that's all.

No need to violate me any further...

I just want to win...see this board together and happy (at least for a few hours) and revel in glorious Sissoko display...

IM NOT ATTACKING THE CLUB

:)

Whether you back Kane to break his August duck or not in Saturday's game against Fulham, Spurs players certainly look to be a sensible inclusion in your fantasy team this week.

Put simply, Spurs always beat promoted clubs at home. They have done exactly that on the past 18 occasions they have met a new top-flight team.

So if you want to look for non-Kane options, then perhaps Hugo Lloris would be your best bet.

Tottenham have conceded only once in their past nine games against promoted teams and seven in that longer sequence of 18 games.

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Trippier, Dier, Davies
Moura, Eriksen, Alli
Kane

Subs: Vorm, KWP, Aurier, Foyth, Amos, Dembele, Llorente

W5-2 (Kane 0 of ours but lots of assists, Sessegnon a brace)
I like this team as well, (could also replace Moura with Dembele for a more traditional 3-4-2-1). I think it’s important to get Toby back involved ASAP and feeling part of it again, time for his “Modric season” and I like 3 at the back.

Whether you back Kane to break his August duck or not in Saturday's game against Fulham, Spurs players certainly look to be a sensible inclusion in your fantasy team this week.

Put simply, Spurs always beat promoted clubs at home. They have done exactly that on the past 18 occasions they have met a new top-flight team.

So if you want to look for non-Kane options, then perhaps Hugo Lloris would be your best bet.

Tottenham have conceded only once in their past nine games against promoted teams and seven in that longer sequence of 18 games.

Well done.

I feel quite upbeat about the season to be honest.

I have to say, I’ve found the negativity towards the transfer window and new stadium by our own fans quite staggering (I expected it from the media though, they live on transfers and we deprived them of oxygen!).

I’m going to try drugs and see if that helps.;)
Feels like there is little if no momentum and a total clusterfudge as new season excitement goes.

Back