• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2018/19

Little Luka

John Scales
Zenit St. Petersburg vs Dinamo Minsk.

Minsk lead 4-0 from game one, Zenit 4-0 at home, taking the game to extra time.
Minsk score, only to lose 7-1 after a two penalties in the 116 and 122 minute.

I keep having to edit this. 8-1.

I don't know, Zenit are the better team of these two, but this whole thing stinks of something.

Zenit St. Petersburg vs Dinamo Minsk.

Minsk lead 4-0 from game one, Zenit 4-0 at home, taking the game to extra time.
Minsk score, only to lose 7-1 after a two penalties in the 116 and 122 minute.

I keep having to edit this. 8-1.

I don't know, Zenit are the better team of these two, but this whole thing stinks of something.
Zenit down to 10 men after 72 minutes too, needing two more goals for ET.

Adebayor foul gives Burnley the tie AET

He still gets some millions for being w@nk. The jammy b@ast@rd

quite so. I've got a soft spot for Burnley, they are a proper club.
Sadly I think they will struggle to stay in the league this season.

Same here, I like them.

Though I disagree with your conclusion. If they stayed in the EUROPA league I would genuinely fear for them, now they are out I think they'll be fine.

I dont think theyll be top 7 again, but I do think they will be comfortably mid table.

Celtic have drawn Rosenborg for the third time in two seasons. The two teams played each other in the CL qualifying both this season and last. Their group also includes Red Bull 1 and Red Bull 2.

Arsenal face Sporting (POR), Qarabag (AZE) and Vorskla Poltava (UKR).

Chelsea will play PAOK (GRE), BATE Borisov (BLR) and MOL Vidi (HUN).

The captain of whoever this team are the scum are playing just gobbed into his hand and rubbed it on his own face? That will be the most interesting thing from this game.

UEFA must turn the tournament into knockout from the start!
What a bore it is!
Football hardly ever bores me but the group stage in the Europa are turgid.

Back