• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara
Better?

IMG_7313_20180815222939808.jpg

p45268.png

Still think that 13-year-old girly-haired @thfcsteff is out of position.

Disclaimer: I had hair like that in 1988 or so, when there was even less excuse.

Last edited:
------------------Lloris--------------------
Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies
----------------Dier, Dembele------------
----------Eriksen---Moura---Dele--------
------------------Kane---------------------

Kane to banish the August hoodoo and Spurs to win 3-1

This feels like one of those more than 3 points games with everything that has happened in the past week.

Fulham looked good at times last week, so could cause us issues.

Toby and Dembele come into the team for me - Give Serge another start even if it is just to give Trips another week off.

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Trippier, Dier, Davies
Moura, Eriksen, Alli
Kane

Subs: Vorm, KWP, Aurier, Foyth, Amos, Dembele, Llorente

W5-2 (Kane 0 of ours but lots of assists, Sessegnon a brace)

Fulham play tippy-tappy "pretty football". That normally suits us well. We tend to struggle against the teams that just want to shut up shop and not play, but Fulham is usually not that kind of a team. If they come and try to play proper football, we'll do them!

I’ve only got the two. Goneril and Regan.

But Cordelia was the good one, right?

About the only thing I can remember from studying King Lear for my 'A' level is the following quote:

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child

That quote stood me in good stead throughout the nineties and noughties!

[QUOTE="Bullet, post: 1085968, member: 272"]Hedy Lemar

KevinTong DaveSmith JamesVaughan BarryDaines

EgbertDubois MorganSchneiderlin

LarryMonk ChazEntwistle DaveArcher

HenryKeller[/QUOTE]

It's Hedley....:D

But Cordelia was the good one, right?

About the only thing I can remember from studying King Lear for my 'A' level is the following quote:

How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child

That quote stood me in good stead throughout the nineties and noughties!

Two almost stick in my mind

Many a true word is spoke in jest

I am a man more sinned against than sinner

They may be paraphrased.

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Trippier, Dier, Davies
Moura, Eriksen, Alli
Kane

Subs: Vorm, KWP, Aurier, Foyth, Amos, Dembele, Llorente

W5-2 (Kane 0 of ours but lots of assists, Sessegnon a brace)

I hope this is the team, though I'd like to see Rose on the bench. Give him ten or 15 mins to get back into the swing, we may need him in the coming weeks.

Tottenham....... 3-3..... Fulham

Sessegnon og 11........Sessegnon 5
Sessegnon og 29........Sessegnon 82
Sessegnon og 52........Sessegnon 90+3

Email from the club this afternoon says no overground trains into Wembley Central on Saturday, which scuppers my usual route up from Dorset (drive to Richmond and train it from there). I would imagine Wembley Park is going to be even more chaotic than usual.

Anyone got any clever suggestions for me about somewhere to park and ride from?

Email from the club this afternoon says no overground trains into Wembley Central on Saturday, which scuppers my usual route up from Dorset (drive to Richmond and train it from there). I would imagine Wembley Park is going to be even more chaotic than usual.

Anyone got any clever suggestions for me about somewhere to park and ride from?

Justpark still has lots of driveways at £14 or so just south of the stadium. Ten minutes walk, half an hour worst case to get off the Harrow Road and onto the A406, and then an easy journey back to Broadchurch country.

Quite honestly I feel like our great club has been raped, pillaged, and then raped again this past week from everyone including the media, rival fans and shameful infighting between our own fans.

Our collective asse has taken one ell of a pounding...we have been well and truly violated in line with the best levels that Satan and his minions could offer.

So what we need is an actual football game where we all come together with a collective fudge you! And put on a bit of a display.

Poch and the boys it's over to you to remind every Chianti and his dog that we are a bloody good football team and were on the up.

We might have fallen off the horse and been laughed at but let's get back on it and give the cottagers a darn good shafting...

Come on poch and the boys....let's roll!

Back