• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Hmmm i was thinking the opposite actually - nothing in those photos show any particular area looking noticeably behind a schedule of being ready for use in a months time, imo

I say that as someone who works in construction so have a good idea of what sites look like ahead of completition, just to add some context.

That's not to say things aren't not ready elsewhere but those particular photos don't give me much to worry about in that regard

I say that as someone who takes 3 weeks to put up a picture of my kids in my hall ;)

DkobuVoXgAAUEUf.jpg

DkobuViXoAAq5Rp.jpg

the roof is ugly not only on the outside but inside too..... look at how the floodlights bars hang all the way round, all the suspended wires as support...FUGLY, too busy, messy. Are those support wires going to remain in place?

Hmmm i was thinking the opposite actually - nothing in those photos show any particular area looking noticeably behind a schedule of being ready for use in a months time, imo

I say that as someone who works in construction so have a good idea of what sites look like ahead of completition, just to add some context.

That's not to say things aren't not ready elsewhere but those particular photos don't give me much to worry about in that regard
Yeah, looks pretty close to finished in those areas.

the roof is ugly not only on the outside but inside too..... look at how the floodlights bars hang all the way round, all the suspended wires as support...FUGLY, too busy, messy. Are those support wires going to remain in place?

Quite like the roof design from the inside, i would imagine once the ground is up and running the roof supports (or whatever they are) will help create a tighter feel within the ground as it helps bring the roof down towards the stand, with no huge open void in between - also it's probably part of the acoustics design, helping keep sound in and reverberate it around

Mate just sent me this on a text

"Just spoke to somebody at Mace, apparently only 35 of the 300 fire alarm loops are working, they reckon the rest were sabotaged by a group of people working there, literally no chance of it being ready this year, paying sparkies silly money to try and get them done"

"Just spoke to somebody at Mace, apparently only 35 of the 300 fire alarm loops are working, they reckon the rest were sabotaged by a group of people working there, literally no chance of it being ready this year, paying sparkies silly money to try and get them done"
Ha ha that is funny Mark, "literally no chance of it being ready this year"

As if?!

Nonsense

I'm not surprised some dingdonghead Spam / Arse / Cheats fan sabotaged something... stupid of them not to realise until now, surely they can test bits and bobs of the safety systems as they go in, without needing thousands of people in the bowl

IF they can prove sabotage someone is going to be sued for an enormous amount of money. And if the club are smart about it, they WILL find out. These idiots always flap their beaks in pubs and what-not...

IF they can prove sabotage someone is going to be sued for an enormous amount of money. And if the club are smart about it, they WILL find out. These idiots always flap their beaks in pubs and what-not...
Start by checking every employee's social media. Some macaron will have posted a video of himself doing it.

Back