• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

DkobuVoWwAA-QfI.jpg

Dkob2prXoAI8kZq.jpg

Dkob2pqWsAALpl_.jpg

Dkob-ToX4AAXSPh.jpg

Dkob-ThXsAAd_bM.jpg

Dkob-TrW0AATtfW.jpg

Dkob-TrW0AE7k9D.jpg

Dkob2pkXcAAF_e9.jpg

DkobuVpXcAA73hu.jpg

DkobuVoXgAAUEUf.jpg

DkobuViXoAAq5Rp.jpg

https://twitter.com/TheLocalYidiot

I will admit that what little experience I have has been in public-facing PR and digital engagement strategies. Which is where I'm coming from with my perspective - I'm not as familiar with corporate engagement, and I'm certainly not an expert on either.....

.....and yet you manage to bang on and on (and on, apparently in a grandiose manner about both before biting when called out on it and telling the "evidently illiterate macaron" to ....err... *F*ck off*? :D Are you sure you've actually left PR?

So I have a few on here with £50 bets which I doubt they will pay but if you are good to your word I will DM you my bank details once the news of NOVEMBER is released, oh yes, NOVEMBER will be the new date released for the ground to be ready. Never gonna be ready for Liverpool.

"Im in the money"

Call me old fashioned but I feel like sending your bank account details to someone over the internet is ever a wise idea - be they a Nigerian prince or random badger lover.

Levy said there was no fixed price as the build had too much uncertainty due to everything being unique, I guess if they get something wrong like fire safety then they have a duty to fix it.

Not for Mace and the overall project. That doesn't mean that individual subcontractors don't have penalty clauses for their parts of the project. I can imagine a few nervous executives at Critical Safety Systems Inc.

Latest rumour doing the rounds is that the fire alarm system has been sabotaged and needs a total rewire.

Funny how these types of rumours come about after announcements....

It always a case of i told you so

My mates were all over the guy who told them at the arse away game last year we were 20 weeks behind

As I said, he was a bulls hitter chancer, but as he is now right he is some kind of GHod

On my phone it’s not that clear, but from where those pics above were taken doesn’t the roof structure obscure part of the screens?

Not for Mace and the overall project. That doesn't mean that individual subcontractors don't have penalty clauses for their parts of the project. I can imagine a few nervous executives at Critical Safety Systems Inc.

A lot depends on whose systems...
Honeywell or schneider or Johnson Conttola would be very much on their terms
Smaller player less so
I deal with all of these guys or large blue chip sites and their horrendous to deal with
Once installed (cheaply I’d add as they have you over a barrel) they hammer you on maintenance

.....and yet you manage to bang on and on (and on, apparently in a grandiose manner about both before biting when called out on it and telling the "evidently illiterate macaron" to ....err... *F*ck off*? :D Are you sure you've actually left PR?

Sigh. I wasn't talking to you - so why are you so surprised by being bluntly told to f*ck off when you butt into a conversation that didn't include you at all, to scream about 'asterisks' and whatever else it is you were foaming at the mouth about?

I'll repeat in more polite terms - sod off if you won't read, or can't read what was said before rushing to b*tch about it.

And if it's the latter, it's never too late to learn, pal.

Sigh. I wasn't talking to you - so why are you so surprised by being bluntly told to f*ck off when you butt into a conversation that didn't include you at all, to scream about 'asterisks' and whatever else it is you were foaming at the mouth about?

I'll repeat in more polite terms - sod off if you won't read, or can't read what was said before rushing to b*tch about it.

And if it's the latter, it's never too late to learn, pal.

:D If only I was as clever as you.... but then a little knowledge is clearly a dangerous thing.

Yes I realise there are 4 screens, but surely the two facing opposite you shouldn’t be obscured?

Maybe the rig will be adjusted, but I doubt it. It's probably as it will be now. But most are focused on the pitch rather than the telly! The photos are from a vantage point, so lower seats won't have any obstruction, and with 4 screens to choose from I think we'll be alright!

Looking at the latest pictures it reminds me of Micky Flanagan talking about Jimmy Saville. How did we not know?? It actually looks worse today than it did on Monday :D

Looking at the latest pictures it reminds me of Micky Flanagan talking about Jimmy Saville. How did we not know?? It actually looks worse today than it did on Monday :D

Hmmm i was thinking the opposite actually - nothing in those photos show any particular area looking noticeably behind a schedule of being ready for use in a months time, imo

I say that as someone who works in construction so have a good idea of what sites look like ahead of completition, just to add some context.

That's not to say things aren't not ready elsewhere but those particular photos don't give me much to worry about in that regard

Back