• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

That's not really how Real does it. If they wanted Eriksen, they would've got their PR people in Marca started months ago, unsettling him and turning his head, making sure the media narrative this summer was built around this inevitable transfer.

Then they would bid.
Except this time maybe they've been caught with their pants down. Having agreed to loan out Kovacic they were obviously not expecting the Modric bombshell requesting a move.

Please, this guy could be a legend for us. I really hope the players get drawn into the new stadium. Could be something special for them.

He's just unique. I've said this time and time again, but he's the hardest-working fantasista I've ever seen.

He is the heartbeat of our side, and is utterly irreplaceable - imo, there's not a single player across all of world football that can do what he does.

He needs a better song, tbh. And Kane-level wages, if that's what he wants. :)

Standard for Eriksen. Most chances created in the division, furthest distance, fastest average speed, boring isn't it?

And some people slating him yesterday!

And if the £100m bid is correct then they are clearly having a joke. He’s far better than a £100m player. Plus we should not sell unless Eriksen throws his toys out and starts to post in the meltdown thread.

Issue is he has 2 years left - 100 million bid..

Hope I am right he has signed that contract.

Issue is he has 2 years left - 100 million bid..

Hope I am right he has signed that contract.

I’d prefer he ran that contract out than we sold him to PSG. Maybe that isn’t financially prudent. Maybe that’s why I’m a supporter rather than a board member. But...there’s little chance we can find a replacement and I would prefer we kept our best players. Hopefully this won’t be an issue though if we can pay Eriksen what he deserves to be paid.

I’d prefer he ran that contract out than we sold him to PSG. Maybe that isn’t financially prudent. Maybe that’s why I’m a supporter rather than a board member. But...there’s little chance we can find a replacement and I would prefer we kept our best players. Hopefully this won’t be an issue though if we can pay Eriksen what he deserves to be paid.

I doubt we would sell him this window, however I imagine Levy will be open to the sale in Jan if no new contract has been signed.

He will be getting offered a huge contract with us now I’m sure and he has also just had a baby (well his missus has)
He will leave in a couple of years fair dues but I think he will take the money on the table from us now

Back