• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

That can only be answered by knowing when the club knew it wouldn’t be ready.

I think if there was any doubt they should have adjusted the cost.

Credits are pretty useless - tickets to Cat C games last season went for about £20 so are they going to mark up the Cardiff game.

I had no intention of going to Fulham at home so didn’t look at the costs.

I really do find it hard to believe they didn’t know about this weeks, if not months ago.

Unless they knew 100% it would not be ready for X amount of games then they had to charge full price - would you be happy if you were charged for arguments sake 75% of your ST back than and were now being told the stadium is on track so need to stump up the remainder? Id rather be in a position where im getting something back than being asjed for more and from a bussinesses perspective id imagine it's a smoother process to reinburse people than it us to chase them for money

Well as long as I get the same seat I had last season I'm not too bothered. Only PI55ER from my point of view is I've now bought a ticket for Kings X which means fighting to get into Wembley Park rather than Wembley Central but I can live with it for 1 game. 80k yids for Chumps League is OK as well. Bring on Barca!

Unless they knew 400% it would not be ready for X amount of games then they had to charge full price - would you be happy if you were charged for arguments sake 75% of your ST back than and were now being told the stadium is on track so need to stump up the remainder? Id rather be in a position where im getting something back than being asjed for more and from a bussinesses perspective id imagine it's a smoother process to reinburse people than it us to chase them for money

I was considering suggesting that in my last post.

I think I would rather have to pay more at a later date

I see the club are charging 40 quid for Fulham? So they have marked it up

So we have Emirates Marketing Project on 27 October.

But there is an NFL game at Wembley that weekend.

Surely we are not allowed a 3rd venue - they have to get the Stadium ready for that weekend.

I didn't consider Fulham either. So how's this going to work? I had an £800 ST in Block 107, I now have a £1,200 ST for NWHL. Will I just be credited £60 (1/19th) or thereabouts for the Liverpool match and have to stump up another £20 as it's a Cat A game?

o_O

Last edited:
I feel like they are taking the tinkle with the most committed fans, locking us in for the ST then offering ‘credits’. When I pay fur a ticket at Tottenham I expect to go to Tottenham. If the club can’t keep their end if the bargain I’d prefer a refund or even credits to spend in the ground as there are no guarantees or obligations for me to renew.

Projects overrun, but this is continued slippage.

So we have Emirates Marketing Project on 27 October.

But there is an NFL game at Wembley that weekend.

Surely we are not allowed a 3rd venue - they have to get the Stadium ready for that weekend.

Emirates Marketing Project is on the 28th but your point still stands

IMO that will be the opening game at NWHL.....now there is plenty of time to get the stadium and pitch ready. An extra 44 days and nights.

I was considering suggesting that in my last post.

I think I would rather have to pay more at a later date

I see the club are charging 40 quid for Fulham? So they have marked it up

Well that would be your preference and i can't really argue with that but using myself as an example... i use the finance option to pay my ST which means im staggering the payments throughout the year, in the example i outlined in my previous post it would mean id have a credit agreement in place for 75% of the ST early in the year and then a short while later find myself being charged another considerable fee on top, or mean i have to look at organising another credit agreement or ammend the initial one - all extra time and hassle on my part and far from ideal. For me personally it wouldnt be a financial burden, and probably not yourself either if you'd prefer to pay extra rather thsn be reinbursed, but when you consider a ST list total of 40k+ then it's not hard to imagine that there are probably a good few who may struggle financially - charging upfront means everyone knows where they stand.

Well that would be your preference and i can't really argue with that but using myself as an example... i use the finance option to pay my ST which means im staggering the payments throughout the year, in the example i outlined in my previous post it would mean id have a credit agreement in place for 75% of the ST early in the year and then a short while later find myself being charged another considerable fee on top, or mean i have to look at organising another credit agreement or ammend the initial one - all extra time and hassle on my part. For me personally it wouldnt be a financial burden but when you consider a ST list total of 40k+ then it's not hard to imagine that there are probably a good few who may struggle financially - charging upfront means everyone knows where they stand.

It was touch and go what I would prefer, however the worthless credits and the marked up Wembley games swing it.

If it was credit for the new ground I would have preferred that - would have lasted longer and actually felt like getting something back.

It was touch and go what I would prefer, however the worthless credits and the marked up Wembley games swing it.

If it was credit for the new ground I would have preferred that - would have lasted longer and actually felt like getting something back.

It's credit to be spent via Spurs in any way you see fit isn't it? so can be spent either in the new ground or for a ticket there, presumably.

£40 for a Fulham ticket would represent 1/19 of my season ticket at Wembley last year (or thereabouts) so as we are being refunded the same fraction of our current ST, irrespective of the stature of our opponent (ClassA/B/C etc) then the pricing seems to make sense to me?

Back