• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Not all issues fall at the feet of the fans though. I have paid top whack for a season ticket based on being at the new stadium and improvements in the facilities, if we don't have that its not our fault is it?

You'll get refunded any games not taking place there, any games that do take place there will obviously be in a new stadium with improved facilities.

How do you propose the club approached the selling of season tickets?

Then those people will need a reality check won't they?

What are the club to do - wait until all test events have taken place and then start selling season tickets a couple of weeks before the first game?

Massive increase on the season tickets on the basis of being at WHL?

How long have the club know
Was the deadline too ambitious

I think fans will have the right to know this.

Spent close to 1k for ST, people spent a lot more. It’s not to much to have some questions?

You'll get refunded any games not taking place there, any games that do take place there will obviously be in a new stadium with improved facilities.

How do you propose the club approached the selling of season tickets?

Just a more realistic timeline on the ground. I could have taken us not moving in on those dates.

If we don't start from the Liverpool game I want a refund back on my £1,300 ST and not a credit note, I want cash

I brought a ticket for NWHL not fudging Wembley

That’s the issue now. It’s not a full refund per game is it? And they should never be selling tickets knowing the date Is incorrect and you’ll be watching at Wembley. I’ve no interest in going to Wembley to watch us unless it’s a final

Massive increase on the season tickets on the basis of being at WHL?

How long have the club know
Was the deadline too ambitious

I think fans will have the right to know this

The massive increase is only applicable to your ST once we have moved in and are playing games at the new stadium - you won't be overpaying for games at Wembley and you'll be refunded 1/19 for every league game not played at the new stadium - what is the issue there?

Considering we announced the test events recently ahead of opening on 15th September you'd have to assume back when the Season Ticket sales process started we were confident of being in on time - the schedule has always been tight and delays were always a possibility and spoken of as such.

The massive increase is only applicable to your ST once we have moved in and are playing games at the new stadium - you won't be overpaying for games at Wembley and you'll be refunded 1/19 for every league game not played at the new stadium - what is the issue there?

Considering we announced the test events recently ahead of opening on 15th September you'd have to assume back when the Season Ticket sales process started we were confident of being in on time - the schedule has always been tight and delays were always a possibility and spoken of as such.

People don’t want to go to Wembley, that’s the issue and it’s a credit so the club are still
Keeping the money.

As i said it’s a massive IF at the moment.

The club stated Liverpool was officially the first game and there was no “might be” as I recall?

People don’t want to go to Wembley, that’s the issue and it’s a credit so the club are still
Keeping the money.

As i said it’s a massive IF at the moment.

No ones forcing supporters to go Wembley if they don't want to - you're literally being given the choice not to go.

I can understand why for a one off game in the case of Fulham that an account credit is seen as the easy way to fix things - if we're looking at several months/half the season there then id hope that a cash refund would be worked out as £500+ credit isn't going to do a lot of people much use.

Not great news if the reports are to be believed. I go past the ground on the train every day and I’ve been wondering for weeks how they are going to get the work complete in time as it looks almost nowhere near ready.
I’m no expert in construction but I have to take the club’s word for it that the Liverpool game was an achievable target.

I can live with it being delayed another game or two but 2019 would be hard to take. In that case I’d agree with marky and I’d want a refund for half of the season ticket.

I was told last week that Liverpool was a definite. And that was by someone at the club trying to sell me a season ticket. When I said I didn’t want Wembley I was told 100% Liverpool would be the first game. This was last Wednesday. So I’m slightly shocked that this has come out 5 days later. Makes me wonder if they’re selling tickets under false pretences

I think the extra hot weather hasn’t helped
Any excuse for the builders to catch a few rays
But on a serious note I haven’t seen any ohtos yet with a pitch laid and that takes time to bed in (I may have missed them)

I was told last week that Liverpool was a definite. And that was by someone at the club trying to sell me a season ticket. When I said I didn’t want Wembley I was told 400% Liverpool would be the first game. This was last Wednesday. So I’m slightly shocked that this has come out 5 days later. Makes me wonder if they’re selling tickets under false pretences

They wouldn’t do that
That would make us man utd

Back