• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Yep, we will see. But I think someone is kidding themselves and worst of all the fans, that's the last thing they need at the moment.

That stadium is not even close to being ready for football.
You don't have to be a building expert to see that.

Xmas?

Nah we'll be in by the Cardiff game at the latest afaic, won't be 100% but ready for use

Yep, we will see. But I think someone is kidding themselves and worst of all the fans, that's the last thing they need at the moment.

That stadium is not even close to being ready for football.
You don't have to be a building expert to see that.

Xmas?
Surely you do have to be a building expert to see that? I mean as somebody who isn't an expert how do you have any idea on the required amount of time and manpower to complete the remaining tasks necessary to be allowed to play a Premier League football match in the stadium?

My concern is more around will we be allowed to move the Liverpool match - There is a rule that says you have to play all games in one stadium, we got special dispensation to move the Fulham match there is no guarantee we will get the same for any further matches. Perhaps that's why we are holding off announcing that it wont be ready, not give the PL time to force us into anything.

We have to get any ground change approved by the PL board or part of it, but we are only asking for one change. Our current ground is Wembley, last season through Fulham. Permission has been granted for thee change after the Fulham game, but if it was required to change the date it would still just be the one change.

I doubt the game against Liverpool will be moved. I think they chose that game as a big game for the grand opening and that it could have been ready for football earlier if needed.

I would be shocked if it’s ready for pool

Think the clubs target has been NFL game - that’s a serious contract they can’t break

So I have a few on here with £50 bets which I doubt they will pay but if you are good to your word I will DM you my bank details once the news of NOVEMBER is released, oh yes, NOVEMBER will be the new date released for the ground to be ready. Never gonna be ready for Liverpool.

"Im in the money"

I would be shocked if it’s ready for pool

Think the clubs target has been NFL game - that’s a serious contract they can’t break

5 weeks to go, and this is the least complete part of it

K3ZFVMW.png

So I have a few on here with £50 bets which I doubt they will pay but if you are good to your word I will DM you my bank details once the news of NOVEMBER is released, oh yes, NOVEMBER will be the new date released for the ground to be ready. Never gonna be ready for Liverpool.

"Im in the money"

AVB is that you??

"Im in the money"

Is that when we announce the signing of Zaha and the Alderwiereld contract?

;)

"Im in the money"
Liverpool will be played at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

I'm sure there will be snags for a while yet but most of the councourse looks complete, I imagine a lot of the stuff left will be some of the corporate areas and behind the scenes stuff used for catering etc.

Club reported to made payment to Wembley to play there now till new year, allegedly. Not looking good for those that tossed to take the fast money off me when I said it would not be ready for the planned games. I am already spending the cash, thanks chaps

Club reported to made payment to Wembley to play there now till new year, allegedly. Not looking good for those that tossed to take the fast money off me when I said it would not be ready for the planned games. I am already spending the cash, thanks chaps
Sorry, but are you retarded? Whoever is feeding you this flimflam? And why are you swallowing the bait? I guess that relates to the first question ...

Back