• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Nice! Good find. So I guess it's fair to assume he gets his fair share of fans coming up to him with their suggestions. :p

It's easy to be inconspicuous outside the environment you are known if you want to. Especially when you are as small as him! Only people who want the attention attract it.

He probably looks exactly the same as 10 lawyers and insurance workers in that same carriage.

The window was a total buggers muddle for the quite few big clubs.
They either spent ludicrously big (Chelsea) or did SFA Man U and us.
Fred is a drop in the ocean as to what Jose was really after.

It's easy to be inconspicuous outside the environment you are known if you want to. Especially when you are as small as him! Only people who want the attention attract it.

He probably looks exactly the same as 10 lawyers and insurance workers in that same carriage.

Are you being hightest?

Are you being hightest?

Mildly. But I've literally this morning done my annual E&D training, so know that height isn't a protected characteristic

Can I just ask out of interest, do you prefer dwarfism to be characterised as a disability or not? I know it divides opinions

Mildly. But I've literally this morning done my annual E&D training, so know that height isn't a protected characteristic

Can I just ask out of interest, do you prefer dwarfism to be characterised as a disability or not? I know it divides opinions

Dwarfism is my preference.

Well done Levy for Spurs becoming the first team in PL history not to sign any players in the pre-season transfer window since 2003 ! Even teams like Everton and West Ham are showing more ambition than us by signing quality players. We will never progress as a team as long as Levy is the chairman. He will be happy as long as we are in top 4. He won't care if we don't win any major trophies. Just imagine, 1 League Cup trophy in 17 years since Levy become the chairman !

Well done Levy for Spurs becoming the first team in PL history not to sign any players in the pre-season transfer window since 2003 ! Even teams like Everton and West Ham are showing more ambition than us by signing quality players. We will never progress as a team as long as Levy is the chairman. He will be happy as long as we are in top 4. He won't care if we don't win any major trophies. Just imagine, 1 League Cup trophy in 17 years since Levy become the chairman !

We will never progress as a team as long as Levy is chairman? Riiiiight. We are indeed stuck in 1990s mediocrity (and that's being generous).

Leaving aside the definition of "quality" players, West Ham's ambition is to avoid a relegation dog fight. I think we are somewhat above that level in terms of ambition. Or are you suggesting we should have signed the players they have signed?

The briefest of looks back over Levy's tenure suggests a guy pretty keen on progress to me...

macaronic.

You need to look up the definitions of a few words.

What a load of gonad*s.

Levy won't be the owner in twelve months time. We'll be sold to the highest bidder for somewhere between 1.5 and 2bn.

That sounds like a confident statement? What makes you so sure? In my mind, it's always been the case that Joe Lewis would sell up after the stadium was finalised, but that's based on my speculation and putting 2 and 2 together!

I would laugh is Usmanov brought us out right and backed poch with bundles ... meanwhile at Arsenal

That sounds like a confident statement? What makes you so sure? In my mind, it's always been the case that Joe Lewis would sell up after the stadium was finalised, but that's based on my speculation and putting 2 and 2 together!

I'm not so sure as I come across but as you say, putting two and two together.

Levy won't be the owner in twelve months time. We'll be sold to the highest bidder for somewhere between 1.5 and 2bn.

Don't forget Uncle Joe who has the biggest stake

Problem is sometimes it's better the devil you know than the devil you do don't.,.....I can just imagine us being sold to someone like tight fisted, don't want to spend a dime cause I don't really care, Kroenke at Arse rather than the free spending, let's be the biggest club possible, sheikhs at City

Don't forget Uncle Joe who has the biggest stake

Problem is sometimes it's better the devil you know than the devil you do don't.,.....I can just imagine us being sold to someone like tight fisted, don't want to spend a dime cause I don't really care, Kroenke at Arse rather than the free spending, let's be the biggest club possible, sheikhs at City

Like i said Usmanov seems bitter about Kronke after he wanted to pump money into the club and make them the best in the world. Wouldn't it be sweet to have someone with Levys temperament and Usmanovs backing

Back