• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Sky fudging on traveling fans again, the City game will finish near 6.00pm on a Sunday and the City fans have to try and get back to Manchester.

Can’t believe how empty it is for Fulham. Yes, unexciting to be back at Wembley. Yes, holidays. But this is essentially the last chance for a casual fan to get tickets for goodness knows how long. And it’s the first game of the season. A week away, though, and there’s ridiculous availability.

Can’t believe how empty it is for Fulham. Yes, unexciting to be back at Wembley. Yes, holidays. But this is essentially the last chance for a casual fan to get tickets for goodness knows how long. And it’s the first game of the season. A week away, though, and there’s ridiculous availability.
Well on the upside, I finally managed to get a seat in one the blocks directly behind the dugouts :D

But does look like it will be as empty as the League Cup match against the Spammers :oops:

Same here. All good to go. Wembley on consecutive weekends. Spurs V Fulham this weekend. Warrington v Catalan in the Challenge Cup Final the week after

Get in

Still haven't got mine. Ticket office has a recorded message saying if not received Wednesday latest give them a call.

Does anyone know how the ticket scheme for the home game vs Liverpool will be? Will there be any chance for a regular One Hotspur + member to get tickets for this match or will loyalty points give priority? I’ve only got 50 points, so I guess I’m screwed if it comes to that. Also, for the Fulham match, ST holders seemed to have some sort of priority, but they already have tickets, don’t they?

Still haven't got mine. Ticket office has a recorded message saying if not received Wednesday latest give them a call.

I’m still waiting for my tickets too... my old block in south west corner of Club tier is barely half full currently but looking forward to first class seating in Block 143 for my last ever EPL match at Wembley on Saturday...

6EB71E9B-A665-44D8-9D8E-378C5062AE9A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back