• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I thought he looked tired today, didn't really get into the game. Hope we can rotate him a bit early season so he can get some rest.

He looks like he is running through treacle, not been the same since his injury.

True. Even when he returned from injury last season his form open play was not the best and that only continued in the World Cup despite winning the golden boot. I’d like to see him rested for a couple of games but i don’t think we can afford to given Son has gone to the Asia cup.

True. Even when he returned from injury last season his form open play was not the best and that only continued in the World Cup despite winning the golden boot. I’d like to see him rested for a couple of games but i don’t think we can afford to given Son has gone to the Asia cup.

He does need to recover his sharpness ( not so much in front of goal but his first touch is no where as good as it was), I understand that he wants to play but its been a few months now and he still looks as if he is struggling.

He does need to recover his sharpness ( not so much in front of goal but his first touch is no where as good as it was), I understand that he wants to play but its been a few months now and he still looks as if he is struggling.

The good thing is his goalscoring form hasn’t deserted him, he scored a few goals at the back end of last season and won the golden boot at the WC but his overall play is rusty.

The good thing is his goalscoring form hasn’t deserted him, he scored a few goals at the back end of last season and won the golden boot at the WC but his overall play is rusty.

Presumably Poch has data on his fitness. It is possible that he is just in a bit of bad form and they think that it is best that he plays through that.

I would also imagine that Kane is also keen to play every game and is desperate to get a goal in August to shut everyone up.

Presumably Poch has data on his fitness. It is possible that he is just in a bit of bad form and they think that it is best that he plays through that.

I would also imagine that Kane is also keen to play every game and is desperate to get a goal in August to shut everyone up.

(1) Do you not think he has been below his best in the majority of games since his injury? I love Kane as much as the next man but lets be honest he has not looked the same player since that injury.

(2) I understand this and agree to a point, however IF he is not fit it should not be down to him if he plays every game.

(1) Do you not think he has been below his best in the majority of games since his injury? I love Kane as much as the next man but lets be honest he has not looked the same player since that injury.

Yes, he's definitely been below par. That could be form rather than fitness.

Back