• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

If they are, so what?

We are improving all the time. Despite (because of?) selling our stars. We have developed immeasurably in the last decade doing precisely that.

If we keep going as we are success, and sustained success at that, is inevitable.

The club has earned my backing, whatever they decide to do I trust them. And I wont be sacking players off because Im having a hissy fit and describing it as ruthless.

You are thinking like a small club. Part of the problem is players don't believe they can Really take the last step to achieve something. it's proven by the amount of let downs we have had.

We are soon going to be able to compete financially with the likes of everyone bar the top tier clubs. We need to start thinking like a big club. Pay like a big club and believe like a big club. The progress is great but progress can only last so long.

You are thinking like a small club. Part of the problem is players don't believe they can Really take the last step to achieve something. it's proven by the amount of let downs we have had.

We are soon going to be able to compete financially with the likes of everyone bar the top tier clubs. We need to start thinking like a big club. Pay like a big club and believe like a big club. The progress is great but progress can only last so long.

No, Im not. Im also not thinking like a spoiled brat.

The amount of let downs we have had? Are you serious? How about all the successes?

The "let downs", like last night, only seem like such because of how fudging great we have been the last few years.

That should not be taken for granted.

We get better year on year, clearly what we are doing works. Why suddenly start acting like doped, petulant, meaningless clubs?

He is useless I absolutely loathe him and have no idea how we did not give walker-peters and tripper a go since Aurier is awful and a waste of time and money.

impulsive sort, there's a decent player in there, good "project" for a manager, fine to play lower league teams, shouldn't play in the "big" matches until we know his temperament has been kept in check.

Great cross for the goal today but apart from that his performance was as bad as any from him. Utterly useless. Would much rather see KWP picked ahead of him

Even if it meant we drew the game?

He didn't look confident at all. All over the place.

He was out of position a few times because he was in an attacking position and we lost the ball

That happened loads

As then the commentators said he was caught out but it was sissoko...

Strange that these experts can’t tell some black players apart ... yet are paid to do a job

He was out of position a few times because he was in an attacking position and we lost the ball
Yet the rest of our midfield and defence were where you’d expect them to be - and considering at least two of the examples started with the ball coming from the opposite side of the pitch you can’t claim he was running up the wing expecting the ball. His positioning is awful, and if he doesn’t cut out the brain farts this season KwP will overtake him. Credit where it’s due great cross though....

Bizarre positioning from him. Maybe Poch told him to play a right winger role and forget defending, but surely someone (Sissoko) should have been filling in for him?

Just embarrassingly bad those two, against any proper team we would have been ripped to pieces down that side, schoolboy stuff, wide open then wide open then wide open then wide open then wide open...

Sissoko failed to cover him a number of times, which made him look bad. He also let players get a run on him a couple of times too.

That said, he managed to find himself genuinely miles out of position all on his own too.

Seems to be a player who needs to calm himself. Im convinced he has quality - just look at that ball for the goal, and defensively he is fine (and aggressive!) - but given him time to think and its like he cant decide what to do.

I admit it I was wrong, with a full pre season behind him he was great. World class player we have here all my fears have gone.

What a fudging waste of space and stopping someone who might be good get game time, why did Walker Peters sign a new contract, what a stupid young man he is.

He is the Anti-Maguire

Maguire doesnt look like he can't play football but can
Aurier looks like he can play football but cant

Most frustrating player ive seen since Kaboul, i have no issues with Sissoko, he follows instructions but has limited ability. Aurier is just brainless, poor positioning and rash
Would love KWP to take over as backup, however suspect he is just going to make me angry all year, i always back out players, but we need to cut our losses ASAP

Last edited:
Back