• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

'If they remain at the club, Pochettino has urged them to knuckle down and give him their all. He added: “You need to change your mind and give your best in that situation for the manager, because I am the boss.

“If I demand something then you need to provide. You need to (show) your commitment on the pitch, from the bench, sometimes from outside. That is sometimes the most important because that means being professional.

“Why create a problem that can only disturb or not help the club? If you don’t like your manager, in the moment your kill your manager. But you damage yourself first and then your company. The fans pay your salary every month.”'

Just as we suspected, the likes of Rose and Toby have been allowing distractions and frustrations behind the scenes to impact negatively on their performance, attitude and commitment to the cause. Poch's message is crystal clear, anything less than 100% from them this term and they will be hung out to dry.

Good-on-ya Poch.

Last edited:

So Poch says the stadium will cost 1 billion...... "Building a stadium that costs nearly £1bn – that’s is the truth, don’t believe when they say £400million"

Well the person who tried to convince everyone it was costing 400 mill was Donna Cullen in that interview she recently gave. Poch obviously disagrees. In the same interview Cullen also said Poch was "relaxed" about the transfer window. Soon after when that was repeated back to Poch he answered back by saying he was not relaxed at all

Could it be Cullen talks a load of bollox and Poch has her number and is not impressed??

So Poch says the stadium will cost 1 billion...... "Building a stadium that costs nearly £1bn – that’s is the truth, don’t believe when they say £400million"

Well the person who tried to convince everyone it was costing 400 mill was Donna Cullen in that interview she recently gave. Poch obviously disagrees. In the same interview Cullen also said Poch was "relaxed" about the transfer window. Soon after when that was repeated back to Poch he answered back by saying he was not relaxed at all

Could it be Cullen talks a load of bollox and Poch has her number and is not impressed??

Both are true.

The stadium costs £400m
The stadium developments cost £1b

But the towerblock, college, supermarket, storage area land etc. will or have been sold off and will actually make profit (it's called enabling development)

So the outlay is £1b, but the stadium will eventually cost the club less than £400m

It's all as clear as mud. Levy and Cullen have both said the stadium costs is much higher.

Last year, Levy told the THST that the stadium cost was £800m:

MB asked if all of the financing was in place to complete the stadium build. DL stated that the funds would come from different sources and that the cost of the stadium was now estimated circa £800m​

This was questioned and someone on SSC e-mailed Donna Cullen asking if £800m was the stadium:

Question: In the latest minutes of the THST board to board meeting with the club, a figure of £800m was quoted as the cost now for the 'stadium' only - up some £400m from previously know public domain information. Can you please confirm this one way or the other please ...

Her reply: It worth remembering that the original cost quoted for the stadium was some 7 years ago. This new 'estimated' figure relates predominantly to the stadium with some elements of substructure for the other builds particularly the Tottenham Experience. Brexit has added a straight 20% on costs for foreign goods due to the exchange rate, overtime working and increased construction costs similarly. Revised basement works also added to the cost.​

I suspect that the £800m also includes land value and things like the podium, but I think it fairly clear costs have risen. For starters, the brief to Populous was for a higher spec than the KSS design and adds the retractable pitch. The original design was a basic Emirates-like bowl, so I think that it is reasonable assumption that our stadium cost twice as much over a decade later (say $500m or so for the stadium alone).

Both are true.

The stadium costs £400m
The stadium developments cost £1b

But the towerblock, college, supermarket, storage area land etc. will or have been sold off and will actually make profit (it's called enabling development)

So the outlay is £1b, but the stadium will eventually cost the club less than £400m

And you know this how?

He’s having to answer questions and deal with pressures he shouldn’t have to.

Levy should come out and answer some of these questions aimed at him.

He’s answered them perfectly of course, but he shouldn’t be answering some

Shame for Onomah as well, with those quotes.

I mean, good that he cares enough to get him a good loan but it’s hardly surprising that Villa weren’t going to play him in his best position. I thought it was a well thought-through ‘get him under a Manager that will teach him to be a man’ but it sounds like they just assumed Villa would do ok and Josh would play a lot. I hope he gets a Prem loan or just to play under a decent manager. Poch and Farke seem to get along. Get him to Norwich if a prem team won’t play him.

Back