• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I can't think of a more gonadsy waste of resources than this. A 'powerful predictive model' to recalculate results - what absolute arse.

Given the arguments over VAR then who gets to call which incidents are over turned? This is clickbait rubbish probably deliberately done to feed the Cult.
i

They are dining out on it over on RAWK.

I reckon Liverpool could have signed Messi, Ronaldo and Modric and GG posters would still say Liverpool have had a bad window. Genuinely think that if Ronaldo had gone to Liverpool instead of Juve people would be saying they've massively overpaid for a 33 year old, Klopp will turn him into Sissoko etc.

They have a very good team, they played well last season and I think it will between them and Emirates Marketing Project for the title next season.

They've got a good team and have bought well. How they do probably comes down to whether Salah can continue his form from last season. As good as he was, they still finished behind us on a flat(ish) season. If Salah returns to his pre-17/18 form, their new signings have a lot of work to make up the gap.

There are three questions for Liverpool.

1. Can the front three, especially Salah, repeat last season? I think it will be very hard to do, as teams won't be caught by surprise any more. There is also a question about Salah's shoulder injury, which was said to be minor but clearly impacted him in the world cup.

2. Can they replace Coutinho, i.e. come up with a plan B? The scoring of the front three rather disguised what they lost without Coutinho. This was badly exposed in the CL final. They have spent in this area so it will largely depend on how the new guys do and if there is a clear tactical plan.

3. Have they fixed the defence? The signing of Van Dijk seems to have been a good first step and they now have the self-confessed best defender in the world returning from the world cup. The two fullbacks made a lot of progress last season and they have tried to address their dodgy goalkeepers. It looks like they have the players, but is the problem structural?

There are three questions for Liverpool.

1. Can the front three, especially Salah, repeat last season? I think it will be very hard to do, as teams won't be caught by surprise any more. There is also a question about Salah's shoulder injury, which was said to be minor but clearly impacted him in the world cup.

2. Can they replace Coutinho, i.e. come up with a plan B? The scoring of the front three rather disguised what they lost without Coutinho. This was badly exposed in the CL final. They have spent in this area so it will largely depend on how the new guys do and if there is a clear tactical plan.

3. Have they fixed the defence? The signing of Van Dijk seems to have been a good first step and they now have the self-confessed best defender in the world returning from the world cup. The two fullbacks made a lot of progress last season and they have tried to address their dodgy goalkeepers. It looks like they have the players, but is the problem structural?
There's a fourth question - why are you all such clams?

2s66169.jpg

They sure can play fantastically entertaining football at times, but will they win anything? I'm not so sure. They always seem to have a bottle job in them when it really matters (thankfully). City as PL winners any time over this lot.

They’ll finish 2nd and challenge Emirates Marketing Project but can’t see them winning the league. Maybe the league cup. They’re no more bottlers than we are tbh.

From the bit saw switch between the cricket and the Southampton game, pool look very good.
City next but Pool look excellent.
PS poor opponents helped!

I can not believe there are some who do not think Liverpool have not strengthen there team this summer, it does not mean that i expect them to win the Prem but i do think they will be in the race to the end.

Back