• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

No deal is better than a bad deal.

Definitely

I'd rather things finished as they are now - no ins or outs, than ended up buying more Sissokos/Llorentes/Jannsens/Nkoudous, aka Greaslish, who were are struggling to offload this time in 12 months.

I went back to check. Certainly there’s not been much in the last few years...but a few major hits from 2010 - 2013. Perhaps relative to our expectations and position in the league?

Jan 2018
Lucas Moura

Llorente
Aurier

Sissoko
N’Koudou

No one (closest was Son on the 28th of August)

Jan 2015
Dele?

No one (Fazio 27th of August)

Chiriches
Eriksen
Lamela

Lloris
Dempsey

Scott Parker

Van der Vaart

2013 window shut on the 2nd Sept randomly.

Those three signed on 30th from the looks of it

Yeah that's how i remember it, Eriksen being a no.10 whilst Lamela and Willian are both WFs would certainly suggest that was the deal

AVB said he wanted Willian and got Lamela - but I guess that doesn’t mean he wasnt baldini ‘s numbwr 1 target as suggested above

AVB said he wanted Willian and got Lamela - but I guess that doesn’t mean he wasnt baldini ‘s numbwr 1 target as suggested above

I think it was probably more a case of when the Willian deal fell through our DoF was well placed to go to his former club and bring in an alternative

Waiting for Levy to tweet:

“Can’t sit back and see all this itk about signings. Of course I’m not going to spend any money you daft cnuts! Got a bloody stadium to pay for, that brick ain’t cheap”
Or to reply to Tony Khan..."hi I'm Daniel, we clearly haven't met. Speak tomorrow"

Back