• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

we have made an ACTUAL BID!

Levy will be on the phone to his lawyers now - how dare you accuse him of making a bid for a player more than 24 hours before the end of the window? Thats slanderous stuff. Completely ruins his reputation. He might be 'bracing' himself to make an offer, doing his warm-up routines etc but we're a good way away from making any serious offers...

Been away from the site for a while but missed it too much.

Can anybody give me a comparable player or playing style that we’d get in Grealish? I get the whole homegrown player need but what type of player can I expect?

Been away from the site for a while but missed it too much.

Can anybody give me a comparable player or playing style that we’d get in Grealish? I get the whole homegrown player need but what type of player can I expect?

For me, he has the potential to be an Eriksen/Wheelchair/Winks type player, a fast, skillful and clever prompter from deeper positions, someone who can really move the ball quickly and into exciting and creative areas. I think Poch is the perfect coach for him, and if all goes well, I see him sitting sun alongside Dier as the cycling/creative option who isn't beyond being able to switch positions with Eriksen higher up. I am in a minority but am personally pretty excited to see what he can become under Poch, I think if all goes well he will be back in the England squad in 8 months.

I hope if this does come off Grealish turns out to be a good signing, but I just can't help but feel that Maddison was the better option. We'll probably end up buying him in 2 years for £75m.

I don't mind the singing at all, he can improve and rotate with the likes of Dele, who can go off the boil every now and then. The signing is certainly not enough but I think that may be it for now.

So it looks like Onomah is part of the deal, season long loan to Villa, and that probably explains why he hasn't been given a squad number at Spurs for this season

So it looks like Onomah is part of the deal, season long loan to Villa, and that probably explains why he hasn't been given a squad number at Spurs for this season

Would be gutting. Onomah has 10 times the potential of N'Grealish, but his career could be ruined by another year with Bruce

Would be gutting. Onomah has 10 times the potential of N'Grealish, but his career could be ruined by another year with Bruce
Ten times the potential based on what? His spectacular subs appearances at Spurs or his loan spell at Villa where Grealish outshone him? His career isnt going anywhere right now at Spurs, better at Villa where he would actually get games...

Really not sure why we would. Bruce mis-used him most of last season so Im not sure what benefit another year there gets us.

Back