• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Djxch5MWwAAANmU.jpg
Who are those two...

Sent from my SM-G960F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I dont think its bad thing if we don't sign anyone. Thats brave! And we have players that are still underperforming. Perhaps Sissoko could be transformed into a Wanyama. Moura can step up, its quite easy to reshuffle our midfield. But it also means we need to keep toby, Rose and Dembele.

I dont think its bad thing if we don't sign anyone. Thats brave! And we have players that are still underperforming. Perhaps Sissoko could be transformed into a Wanyama. Moura can step up, its quite easy to reshuffle our midfield. But it also means we need to keep toby, Rose and Dembele.

He hasnt been able to be trained into a footballer in 29 years.

Have we reached the next level below of our targets?

If this is true, then yes we have and it's a sad day for the club.

The realisation (again if true) that the targets are category ones and possible bargains!

Will we not only regret not going for Jorginho but also the Uruguayan the goons signed....

You could argue Levy has done more in the last 2 summers to improve the manchester clubs starting XIs then he has spurs'.
Terrible bit of business if we don't get martial as part of the deal. Terrible.

If this is true, then yes we have and it's a sad day for the club.

The realisation (again if true) that the targets are category ones and possible bargains!

Will we not only regret not going for Jorginho but also the Uruguayan the goons signed....

Why do you keep going on about Jorginho as though it was ever a possibilty? He was never on the cards and it's delusional to suggest otherwise afaic

You could argue Levy has done more in the last 2 summers to improve the manchester clubs starting XIs then he has spurs'.
Terrible bit of business if we don't get martial as part of the deal. Terrible.

Agree with the second bit, though Man U can afford to let Martial rot in the reserves, we cant do so with Alderweireld

Would be a good singing for Wolves. He's improved under Poch.

Stay strong. We may or may not sign anyone. If we do it will be late in the day. That's how we do things. No point paying millions more.

Back