• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Another player damaged by Chelsea... I think its all in his head. Needs a good coach (like Poch).

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk
It's over 3 years since he was sold from Cheatski. He was useless at Wolfsburg, and even more useless at Dortmund. Must have a very weak mind then....

His decline is odd, I thought he looked quality at Chelsea and was confused as to why they let him go.
Didn't Mourinho bounce him out because he continually failed to perform his defensive responsibilities. He was a very good player going forward, but would ignore the opposition right back's runs forward and leave his left back exposed 2 on 1. I think Chadli was bombed out of Spurs by Pochettino for the same reason.

Didn't Mourinho bounce him out because he continually failed to perform his defensive responsibilities. He was a very good player going forward, but would ignore the opposition right back's runs forward and leave his left back exposed 2 on 1. I think Chadli was bombed out of Spurs by Pochettino for the same reason.

Entirely possible, I cant lie and say I remember a huge amount about him being here - just that I liked what I saw.

Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha pushing for Tottenham Hotspur move

Wilfried Zaha has rejected a new contract at Crystal Palace and hopes that Tottenham Hotspur will pursue their interest in him.

The 25-year-old and his representative have been concerned by Roy Hodgson, the Palace manager, publicly admitting that there is little money to spend on players and that the team’s aim this season is simply survival.

Zaha, who has also attracted interest from Everton, was offered a deal worth about £120,000 a week, which would make him the club’s joint-top earner with Christian Benteke. Tottenham have balked at Zaha’s reported £70 million valuation. However, Moussa Sissoko, who is among several unwanted players at Spurs, could be used as a makeweight.

That last bit might generate some enthusiasm here.

SWAP FOR ZAHA?

Tottenham are said to have joined the race for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha.

The Ivorian was reported to be at the top of new Everton boss Marco Silva's target list, but according to the Daily Mirror, Spurs are now also plotting a swoop.

The rival part-exchange bids could apparently see Spurs offer Moussa Sissoko in a swap, while Everton could put Yannick Bolasie on the table.

Meanwhile, The Sun claims Zaha wants to leave Selhurst Park - although bosses could hold out for up to £70million.

Sissoko plus £65m for £70m rated Zaha?

More like Sissoko plus £75m for £70m rated Zaha. ;)

Anyway, the papers love the swap stories, but they rarely happen. Levy won't sell Sissoko for a huge loss as he is a useful squad player. A £40m + Sissolo for Zaha might be possible as then Levy can claim he got his money back and Palace can claim they got their £70m.

Back