• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Looks like they've been successful with the pricing strategy then.
It remains to be seen, in a year or two, if it is sustainable or if the novelty wears off.

Looks like they've been successful with the pricing strategy then.
It remains to be seen, in a year or two, if it is sustainable or if the novelty wears off.
If we continue to improve and provide a good product we will be successful and people will want to watch us

Seen rumours online and heard some ITK that the stadium won’t be ready for Liverpool and that the first full event at the new ground will be the NFL game as the corporate sections are still behind schedule. I hope this a load of gonad*s as it would also mean at least 1 CL game won’t be at the new ground.

Seen rumours online and heard some ITK that the stadium won’t be ready for Liverpool and that the first full event at the new ground will be the NFL game as the corporate sections are still behind schedule. I hope this a load of gonads as it would also mean at least 1 CL game won’t be at the new ground.

Ally Gold wandered down yesterday and then posted to specifically counter that rumour.

Worryingly enough, I heard the same this week from someone who knows someone working on the site. They said it won’t be ready for Liverpool hopefully they’re wrong!

Seen rumours online and heard some ITK that the stadium won’t be ready for Liverpool and that the first full event at the new ground will be the NFL game as the corporate sections are still behind schedule. I hope this a load of gonads as it would also mean at least 1 CL game won’t be at the new ground.

hopefully true. Rather the first game is not against Liverpool

Back