• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

But I think one issue is that he has had issues and doubtless had plenty of support already. I hope you are right on all counts mate...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I find it very hard to imagine that a company as on top of its brick as much as Spurs would not be abreast of both its moral and legal responsibilities in a matter like this.

I am beginning to wonder if this is the whole interwebs-forum-taking-things-to-an-extreme thing, that inevitably happens - especially when there isnt frequent new information.

We know he had a rough time, we know he had depression/was depressed.

That happens to literally everyone. Every single person in this thread will have had hard times, periods of depression or low mood, and many will have received treatment for it. Many will not, but will have come out the other side all the same.

Im reading this thread and really wondering if any of you are even talking about Rose now, what actually happened (which none of us know) - because youre going on like he is a suicidal wreck and arguing from that perspective.

From what I can see the guy had a rough year, needed help, got it, and is now in a place where he is comfortable to talk about it - as well as go to a World Cup and perform.

Doesnt really gel with the narrative here.

Im also of the opinion he is a moody sod who has always carried a chip on his shoulder, has always been that way, and this shouldnt be confused with depressive episodes.

I am beginning to wonder if this is the whole interwebs-forum-taking-things-to-an-extreme thing, that inevitably happens - especially when there isnt frequent new information.

We know he had a rough time, we know he had depression/was depressed.

That happens to literally everyone. Every single person in this thread will have had hard times, periods of depression or low mood, and many will have received treatment for it. Many will not, but will have come out the other side all the same.

Im reading this thread and really wondering if any of you are even talking about Rose now, what actually happened (which none of us know) - because youre going on like he is a suicidal wreck and arguing from that perspective.

From what I can see the guy had a rough year, needed help, got it, and is now in a place where he is comfortable to talk about it - as well as go to a World Cup and perform.

Doesnt really gel with the narrative here.

Im also of the opinion he is a moody sod who has always carried a chip on his shoulder, has always been that way, and this shouldnt be confused with depressive episodes.

Great.
Hope you’re right.
Would be delighted to be the “extreme case” you are referring to.
One thing - don’t mistake me specifically as arguing FOR there being a serious issue. I hope I’m wrong. I trust you understand that point?
I will say (however) I don’t write for “sensationalism”...I am (however) guilty of being a writer, thus there will be a richer possibly superfluous sauce with some posts...much like that last sentence...gonad*s!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The game was basically a friendly, ergo that was more a shadow we saw tonight.

Apart from showing Janerzie inside for the goal, I thought he did well. Was fouled a lot, but was positive and forward looking. I don't think the manger will chose him to start on Tuesday, but Rose is first of the rest for a first team place imo.

Don't think he has that many options any more and would prefer to stay,
not much money to get from a sale neither. Guess we have to build him up.

I like him and will bear his travails; its not over yet, will hold off judgement until when he finally leaves the club. However his overall fitness is more his responsibility than the club's. His family support, lifestyle etc. He is not a boy anymore, makes his own life and ought to be accountable

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

Back