• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group H (Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan)

65238.jpg

I find it hard to believe Sneezy has had a career as a professional footballer. He makes Karius look quality, and yet he got a move to Juve. That's Juve people, the Old Lady of Italian football. He then gets picked over Fabianski (who ain't great but he is a hell of a lot better than Sneezy) after making a huge fudge up in the first game. What was Sneezy playing at for their first goal tonight? The only thing amazing about that bloke is his over confidence in his own ability. He is like the Nicklas Bendtner of the goalkeeping world - whats the similarity between them......oh yes, that shower of brick down the road. clam.

Pleased for Davinson though, the Columbians look like a decent bunch.

Accomplished?

He plays a sensible ball like Kante does. I don’t see Kante being a great passer myself, more a functional one. From what I saw tonight he is a very very similar style and performance wise but it’s one game

Tidy is probably better than ‘accomplished’.

Poland were awful.
For a team on their way out of the World Cup they showed very little desire to turn things around.
Not to take anything away from Colombia, but Poland were so much worse than I expected.

Back