• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

When someone is chatting as much BS about a player as he is, I don’t know why you entertain it. I guess Kane won’t be considered all that until he’s ‘spent a chunk of his career outside his home city’....
Spurs are regularly qualifying for the top football competition in the world and are known around the world.

If Spurs upped sticks to some Northern backwater, removed our history and failed to qualify for the CL then yes, Kane could be accused of not challenging himself. If Spurs were where Saudi Sportswashing Machine were back then I'd absolutely accuse Kane of the same.

Spurs are regularly qualifying for the top football competition in the world and are known around the world.

If Spurs upped sticks to some Northern backwater, removed our history and failed to qualify for the CL then yes, Kane could be accused of not challenging himself. If Spurs were where Saudi Sportswashing Machine were back then I'd absolutely accuse Kane of the same.

I think you must have slept through the second half of the 90s and early 00s then?

You know when Saudi Sportswashing Machine were challenging for the title, playing in Europe every year. Beating the likes of Barcelona and Juventus.

Clueless doesn't come close.

I think you must have slept through the second half of the 90s and early 00s then?

You know when Saudi Sportswashing Machine were challenging for the title, playing in Europe every year. Beating the likes of Barcelona and Juventus.

Clueless doesn't come close.
https://www.statbunker.com/players/GetHistoryStats?player_id=338&comps_type=UCL&comps_id=-1

He was at the wrong club. In order to know how good he could have been, he should have gone to a big club - one playing those matches every season and playing in the spotlight. Shearer got one season in the CL with you lot didn't he?

Ask an average non-English fan who Saudi Sportswashing Machine are and you'll get the same response as if you ask them who Charlton or Stoke are.

You know when Saudi Sportswashing Machine were challenging for the title
That's one way of describing bouncing all over the league table - not an accurate one though.

That was during Utd's heyday - you weren't challenging for the title any more than we were challenging City for it last season. There was a gulf between the two clubs - and usually quite a few other clubs in between you too.

Back