• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I watched "The Iceman" last night, based on a true story. Really enjoyed it and one of the best i have watched in a while.

I watched "The Iceman" last night, based on a true story. Really enjoyed it and one of the best i have watched in a while.

Actually didnt enjoy that one. I like Michael Shannon too - just felt a very paint by numbers type thing, this happened, and then this happened, and then this happened... Without any real depth to it.

One for parents, my kids thoroughly enjoyed Hotel Transylvania 3.

Ok, yeah so did I.

Think the last Bond movie was the last time I went to the Cinema to see a movie I wanted to see, usually it is what the lad wants to see. Put my foot down when the wife said about the new abba thing, no fcuking way.

Am going to see the new Allelujah by Alan Bennet when it is filmed at the theatre then released to the cinema. Missed tickets for the show in London so I thought this would be the next best thing, never seen a play at the cinema before, is not till October and in Worthing(which smells of death) but I love Bennett think he is an amazing writer.

Any good movies coming out soon you know not that fcuk awful superhero crap, proper movies. Read somewhere that Paccion and De Niro were doing another movie together so hopefully that will be good.

Just watched Nightcrawler thanks to the recommendation in one of the best film of the 80's threads.
Starts off okay, then at about the 45 minute mark it goes mental! Good film.

Mission Impossible:Fallout. Meh!?

Its exactly what you expect, paper thin plot, entirely implausible, massive stunts and splosions...

Yet strangely dull/muted. I quite enjoy the MI films, big dumb action blockbusters are pretty enjoyable for me, but this one just falls a little flat.

Stumbled across True Romance on Dave last night.... haven't seen it for ages....what a great film it is. Patricia Arquette is a honey, and the scene in the trailer home with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper is great. Love Oldman and even Brad Pitt's cameo makes you chuckle.
Might have to give that another go, haven't seen it since it came out. That's quite a cast list.

Back