• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mexico City

Yermiyahu

Scott Parker
Ive just spent 6 days in Mexico City. Specifically in the Roma Norte district. Cool as, great bar and restaurant scene. Had the pleasure of watching the Mexican people celebrate as they beat the Krauts yesterday. Discovered a new type of Mexican Custard. Highly recommended for a short break.

Fantastic City - spent a week there myself a few years back, stayed pretty central iirc, walking distance from the Cathedral and main square.

Loved the little taquerias that seemed to be on every street corner - had my fill of them while i was there

Never again! I can't cope with places where the diversity and difference between rich and poor are so enormous, and where the wealthy treat the poor like absolute scum. It's disgusting and I can't understand how they can live with themselves! Treating your own people like trash.

There are 20m people in Mexico city, and probably 15m of them are living in sheds and worse than sheds.

Yeah i understand that, but that sort of stuff is prevalent the world over - you'd be limiting your potential holiday destinations a great deal if you took that type of stand across the board

Ive just spent 6 days in Mexico City. Specifically in the Roma Norte district. Cool as, great bar and restaurant scene. Had the pleasure of watching the Mexican people celebrate as they beat the Krauts yesterday. Discovered a new type of Mexican Custard. Highly recommended for a short break.
tenor.gif

Amazing city. Spent about ten days there and it wasn't long enough. Friendly locals, excellent street food and restaurants, A grade custard and a love of football. Azteca stadium is the stuff of legends. Only city I've been where the women eye up guys they like in the same way we do with girls.

Never made it to Mexico city but many years ago when i was playing in California a few of us made it to Ensenada and had a great week there, locals were brilliant and made us feel very welcome.

Back