• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group F (Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea)

There have been many firsts in this World Cup like Uruguay winning their first opening match since 1970 and Brazil failing to win their first opening match since 1978. And now Sweden have won their first opening WC match since 1958 ! This was not really a convincing win but it will go a long way to put some belief in them. South Korea were poor but Sweden had to rely on the penalty to win. Sweden have always been one of the great under achievers of Europe despite producing many good players over the years. They have been runners-up once and semi finalists 3 times in the WC. Wonder if this win will give them the self belief to trouble Mexico and Germany in their coming matches.

This SK team is rubbish. Can't see them winning the Asian games later this summer. Looks like military service for Son.

The amount of clamish behavior from the Korean players is making me want Mexico to do well, but they have Hernandez and Vela. Urgh.

Really good weather to watch match today with my son and grandson as I have to wear a dress to meet the compulsory conditions that a woman must be in any group. I'm doing really well talking a lot of gonad*s with authority like I know something about the game, I might make tea for the boys when it ends, if that is not letting my sisters down.

Back