• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I felt proud of Harry tonight. Ever the professional, brilliant player and did exactly what had to be done at the end to secure the win. He will shine in this World Cup. And it doesn’t matter what anyone says about bigger teams being after him because he is all OURS.

That finish for the 2nd goal. It just gets better with every watch.

Absolutely made up for the lad. He wont get any credit from the Red side of Liverpool, but he wont lose any sleep over that. I truly believe he is targeting Greaves' All-time record for Spurs and Rooneys' England record as well.

That finish for the 2nd goal. It just gets better with every watch.

Absolutely made up for the lad. He wont get any credit from the Red side of Liverpool, but he wont lose any sleep over that. I truly believe he is targeting Greaves' All-time record for Spurs and Rooneys' England record as well.

And Shearer's Premier League record. Which I hope he falls just slightly short of.

I actually really like this because it shows the country is behind the team. I feel like it’s been a long time since people genuinely got behind players from other clubs and didn’t let tribal rivalries get in the way.

I think the whole Rio / Gerrard / Lampard omission that they couldn’t get along for England because of their clubs is actually pretty outrageous to be honest, and I’m surprised it hasn’t caused more of a stir. A decade of wasted talent because those guys couldn’t see the bigger picture.

I said after Poch's first season that Kane will be captain of Spurs and England. Well he's achieved the latter ahead of schedule just waiting on the Spurs captaincy now. Made up for the lad. Seems very humble too like Bale. Imagine the 2 of them in the same team!

I actually really like this because it shows the country is behind the team. I feel like it’s been a long time since people genuinely got behind players from other clubs and didn’t let tribal rivalries get in the way.

I think the whole Rio / Gerrard / Lampard omission that they couldn’t get along for England because of their clubs is actually pretty outrageous to be honest, and I’m surprised it hasn’t caused more of a stir. A decade of wasted talent because those guys couldn’t see the bigger picture.
Agreed. Don't think we are good enough to win the tournament but it's great to see a manager who is taking a risk by playing such a young team. Thought Dele played well until his injury as did Trippier and Loftus-cheek. Walker has his customary brain fart; pleased to see that pep the master has coached them out of him. Hats off to Kane and the boys.

Back