• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

5PtNwN1.jpg

Kfw77C4.jpg

ooT5PdC.jpg

There's a few layers of various surfaces under the green stuff (don't know exactly what but you can see on the time lapse cameras how it was build up), and under that concrete.
At least some of it must be for drainage. I've had an artificial turf garden and even the really good stuff will just be a puddle without the drainage underneath.

That's everything I know about gardening there.

Probably a membrane at the bottom, then a honeycomb layer for drainage and shock absorbing, and maybe additional shock absorbing layer(s).

At least some of it must be for drainage. I've had an artificial turf garden and even the really good stuff will just be a puddle without the drainage underneath.

That's everything I know about gardening there.

I'm quite frankly stunned! Surely that's all a bit "Social Housing" for you? I had you down for a pristinely kept croquet lawn, formal summer garden, kitchen garden and orangery. All overseen by a team of forelock tugging, Mellors type characters, serving your needs..........and those of your missus of course!

I'm quite frankly stunned! Surely that's all a bit "Social Housing" for you? I had you down for a pristinely kept croquet lawn, formal summer garden, kitchen garden and orangery. All overseen by a team of forelock tugging, Mellors type characters, serving your needs..........and those of your missus of course!

Note the use of the past tense.
Maybe in his rebellious younger years when he experimented with a bit of rough living?

Are you a garden designer?

Note that the surface will be very firm.
The manufacturers of artificial surfaces tried various amounts of cushioning and found that you really don't want much cushion.
That makes running really hard work, like running on the beach... it needs to be very firm, just like grass in summer is very hard if you think about it.

Go outside and punch your lawn, it ain't going to give at all, it is pretty damn hard.

:D I had a toddler running all over the lawn and ruining it - the choice was that or mud!

Someone should do something about the webcams, only really one of them offering any sort of good view of anything (stream 6). Some of them just seem pointless to me currently, but maybe architect geeks like to stare at a roof for hours. :p

Back