• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

But the French club want £52m – and relations between the two clubs are not good followin

Their chairman has been on record since then refering to Levy as a 'great friend' or something like that and he himself has a similar reputation as a hard/difficult negotiator - so i dont envisage there being much of an issue there outside of the two driving a hard bargain either way

Of course, its just a media cliche that gets regurgitated again and again.

It does make me laugh, the implication being Levy shouldnt try to get the best deal for us. Somehow that is wrong.

So what? He should just give players away? Pay whatever the asking price is?

Its the same looking at that Villa forums Grealish thread, they were all like "Levy will come in with a derisory bid and he can fudge off..." What do they really expect?

You and I negotiate over something, Ill go in low, you go in high, we meet somewhere in the middle - where we both expected to end up anyway.

Thats all Levy does, but somehow with him its negative...

I'd very keen on LoftusCheek, I reckon he has a bit of Harry Kane in him and I would like a bid put in. What do you think a reasonable bid would be?

18 to 35?

He's got the physical ability, talent and a season in the prem. Chelsea have no need to sell (and could probably use him). I don't think he's gettable within that range and I think above 35 you'll be struggling.

I'm sure I saw something somewhere today saying we were in for Lucas Hernandez the French left back.

I can't find it anymore, but aside from all the flimflam play acting, he impressed me.

I'd very keen on LoftusCheek, I reckon he has a bit of Harry Kane in him and I would like a bid put in. What do you think a reasonable bid would be?

He'd be a superb Dembele replacement. Though he'd need 12 months of Poch coaching him how to transition the ball quicker before he'd be properly up to speed.

Back