• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Er, Xhaka is pony and was called out against Brazil on French TV by Wenger for being poor, as was Liechtensteiner.

I'm glad Poch isn't building "foundations" like these, Plasticine and Play-doh

The thing with Xhaka, like most Arsenal players, is he was hamstrung by a manager who didn't really work on tactics or set teams up with a game plan - very much a 'go and express yourself' type, which doesn't work for all players - give Xhaka and co. a manager with a plan and they'll look a lot better
He looks just as clueless for the national team.

Er, Xhaka is pony and was called out against Brazil on French TV by Wenger for being poor, as was Liechtensteiner.

I'm glad Poch isn't building "foundations" like these, Plasticine and Play-doh

Wenger, the manager who did nothing to manage him? Who actually bought him in the first place?

Im a little less inclined to see value in his post-truth.

The point is, whether or not Xhaka is any good - Emery is making the right moves/targetting the right areas.

IMO Xhaka will look much better this season (whether he actually is or not) because it seems Emery is going to actually drill them on defending!

9SYWUdP9Iwv6Kecf8YkzQCdnJQjpNKVXhRlJzQkJUT0.jpg

Not a great time for Jack, not wanted by his club and the only World Cup he'll be playing this summer is down the local park with his mates.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

With dembele likely leaving, we could pick up a bargain replacement in W1lshire

Well I’ve not been overly impressed by their signings but perhaps Emery is making the right moves.

He’ll be off to spammers so we can continue to hate him.

Back