• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group G (Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has 4 years on Sterling. I think he's too careful. Too concerned almost. When he needs to get in the thick of it and fight a bit. He'd be twice the player with a bit of aggression. Poch would bring that out of him.

4 years in age but Sterling has many more England caps and tournament experience already. But it's the same all the time. 2 goals in 38 appearances for England. That is beyond woeful

To be fair to Southgate, previous sides would be camped in our own box by now happy with the 2-1 defeat, at least we are trying to attack.

4 years in age but Sterling has many more England caps and tournament experience already. But it's the same all the time. 2 goals in 38 appearances for England. That is beyond woeful

He needs a manager like Rednapp or Poch imo. They would draw more out of him. He should be playing on instinct, in people faces, running at players, attacking every ball...instead he's too cautious.

He played a lovely (simple ball) around the corner to setup a nice chance. The way he was patient, and then played the ball perfectly was what some of the other players have lacked - imo. He also got a goal!
Well yes he got the goal but I don't think he's been that involved. I've seen him play far far better. In saying that the perfrormance all round has really dropped off in this half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back