• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

It's not all bad.

I continue to believe that people are intrinsically good. And every now and then you see an exceptional example as per the bloke scaling the balconies to rescue the child. He fully deserves his accolades but I believe it is human nature to put ourselves at risk - or at least inconvenience - to help others.

Right on cue:
Some reaction to the incident has focused on a man on the balcony of the neighbouring fourth-floor flat, who appears to be close enough to the boy to lift him before Mr Gassama arrives.

But the neighbour told Le Parisien newspaper that he was holding on to the boy's hand but could not pull him up because of a divider separating the two balconies.

"I didn't want to take the risk of letting go of his hand, I thought it better to do things step by step," he said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44287494

The father lived on the sixth-floor of the building in northern Paris, the building's concierge told BFMTV.

The boy had already fallen two storeys before somehow managing to grab hold of the fourth-floor balcony, according to this version of events.
:eek:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-b...ying-19-inch-machete-to-kill-mp-idUKKBN1J819W
LONDON (Reuters) - A man accused of being a member of a white supremacist group campaigning to start a race war in Britain pleaded guilty on Tuesday to plotting to kill an elected Member of Parliament (MP).

Jack Renshaw, 23, admitted buying a machete described by its manufacturer as “19 inches of unprecedented piercing and slashing power at a bargain price”, for the purpose of killing opposition Labour MP Rosie Cooper.

Renshaw also pleaded guilty to making a threat to kill a female police officer.

He was one of six alleged members of the far-right extremist group National Action appearing at London’s Old Bailey court.

Last edited:
I'm a little uneasy at the criminalisation of being a taco, and the assumption that once evidence of tacotishness goes online it constitutes a public order offence.
I can see why deliberately displaying their poor humour in front of those involved in the tragedy should be considered illegal.

I absolutely disagree that there's anything that should be exempt from being considered funny or worthy of ridicule. That's an entirely principled and selfless opinion - nothing to do with me trying to increase sales of my World Trade Centre Jenga game.

I'm a little uneasy at the criminalisation of being a taco, and the assumption that once evidence of tacotishness goes online it constitutes a public order offence.
I can imagine why you would be.

You must be looking at 30 to 40 years peeling spuds and sewing mail bags, should law enforcement chance across your posting history on here.

Back