• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group B (Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran)

Spain have been brilliant. Ronaldo has matched them on his own, magnificent performance despite the limited supporting cast in attack, credit to the Portuguese defence too.

Really good game, edge taken off it by whichever idiot commentator the BBC had waffling on for 95 minutes, as with all games. (Cue Scara's centre speaker.)

Spain have been brilliant. Ronaldo has matched them on his own, magnificent performance despite the limited supporting cast in attack, credit to the Portuguese defence too.

People who go after Ronaldo should watch this game, in the twilight of his career, he matched the entire Spain team.

Carried Madrid to multiple CL's, carried Portugal to Euros, truly amazing player ...

Really good game, edge taken off it by whichever idiot commentator the BBC had waffling on for 95 minutes, as with all games. (Cue Scara's centre speaker.)

They started playing music in the pub and the screen said "Rio Ferdinand's voice". At least I didn't miss anything.

Great game. Very refreshing after two dull matches earlier.

For me that's why I rate Ronaldo as the best player in the world. I might eat my words, but I can't see Messi repeating that.

For me that's why I rate Ronaldo as the best player in the world. I might eat my words, but I can't see Messi repeating that.

Him getting player of the tournament in 2014 was a joke though he did score some amazing goals, that winner in injury time against Iran was a great moment.

I hope he does, I’d love it if they spend the tournament exchanging performances like that.

Back