• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Denis Cheryshev

Klinsmann and the Argentinians are a bit different - they were established world class players.

I think of world cup players as being randomers like Oleg Salenko. Journeymen who accidentally win the golden boot, get a big money move, then can't even make it in the SPL.

Klinsmann and the Argentinians are a bit different - they were established world class players.

I think of world cup players as being randomers like Oleg Salenko. Journeymen who accidentally win the golden boot, get a big money move, then can't even make it in the SPL.

Salenko was a decent player, Smith just had no clue about how to play him.
Actually, Smith had little ideas about how to play most players.

Oh I just remembered hos close we were to signing Iran's Medhi Madavichia after his brilliant world cup in 1998. Red tape prevented the deal.

Ladies and Gentlemen, May We Have Your Attention For An Important Tottenham Hotspur Public Service Announcement?!

Thenk yewww.

We're not bringing in another skivin' Ivan.

They have a demonstrably poor track record in the Premier League. Even worse with Spurs.

Thenk yew and hevv yoreself a verry pleasant day.

Pav was a ruski and he gave us a few tender moments...a bit of wodka in the dressing room might be what our boys need to settle the nerves.

Cheryshev is practically Spanish. Lived in Spain since he was a little boy, and can barely speak Russian.

in this day and age it is easy enough to get footage of players in their domestic leagues so no one should be bought just based on a world cup anymore.

Back