• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Not for me - he scored those goals you cant take that away from him but he did nothing else, imo you cant carry a player like that in the modern game.

Absolutely retarded comment from the manager, killed Bent.

He got 17 goals in that second season, which is decent.

Which is why I never fully took to redknapp as nice as his team was to watch. Could you ever imagine Poch making a comment like that? he might drop a player after a chance like that but he would never say it publicly.

German giants targeting Spurs midfielder
By
Sean Makin
June 15, 2018
Sport Bild.

The Kenya international was plagued by a knee injury last season that limited him to just 18 appearances in the Premier League and only eight of those were starts.

Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino sees Wanyama as an important part of his squad but that won’t deter Dortmund from pursuing the midfielder.

The German side could be set to lose midfield duo Julian Weigl and Nuri Sahin, who are attracting interest from Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool, and manager Peter Stoger is on the lookout for reinforcements.

Wanyama had been a regular in the Spurs side following his £11million move from Southampton in June 2016 and made 47 appearances in all competitions during the 2016/17 campaign where Pochettino’s men finished runners-up in the Premier League to champions, Chelsea.

The defensive midfielder featured in the first two matches of last season but a knee injury ruled him out of action for four months and was in and out of the side following his returning.

He did feature in all but two of Tottenham’s FA Cup games in their run to the semi-finals where they were knocked out by Manchester United.

It could be that Spurs may cash in on Wanyama to raise funds to pursue their own transfer targets with Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish being heavily linked and speculation that the north London side will make a move for Manchester United’s Anthony Martial.

Moussa Dembele also looks to be heading for the exit this summer with clubs from China and Italy rumoured to be interested.

Juventus, Inter Milan and Napoli are keen on the Belgium international.

Elsewhere, Tottenham will start the 2018/19 Premier League season in the same way they began the last with a trip to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

German giants targeting Spurs midfielder
By
Sean Makin
June 15, 2018
Sport Bild.

The Kenya international was plagued by a knee injury last season that limited him to just 18 appearances in the Premier League and only eight of those were starts.

Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino sees Wanyama as an important part of his squad but that won’t deter Dortmund from pursuing the midfielder.

The German side could be set to lose midfield duo Julian Weigl and Nuri Sahin, who are attracting interest from Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool, and manager Peter Stoger is on the lookout for reinforcements.

Wanyama had been a regular in the Spurs side following his £11million move from Southampton in June 2016 and made 47 appearances in all competitions during the 2016/17 campaign where Pochettino’s men finished runners-up in the Premier League to champions, Chelsea.

The defensive midfielder featured in the first two matches of last season but a knee injury ruled him out of action for four months and was in and out of the side following his returning.

He did feature in all but two of Tottenham’s FA Cup games in their run to the semi-finals where they were knocked out by Manchester United.

It could be that Spurs may cash in on Wanyama to raise funds to pursue their own transfer targets with Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish being heavily linked and speculation that the north London side will make a move for Manchester United’s Anthony Martial.

Moussa Dembele also looks to be heading for the exit this summer with clubs from China and Italy rumoured to be interested.

Juventus, Inter Milan and Napoli are keen on the Belgium international.

Elsewhere, Tottenham will start the 2018/19 Premier League season in the same way they began the last with a trip to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Can’t see any benefit from losing him.

REAL TO SIGN RODRYGO

Real Madrid have announced they have reached an agreement with Santos to sign youngster Rodrygo.

The fee for the 17-year-old is reportedly €45million (£39.3m).

He would be able to join Real in January 2019 when he turns 18, but will stay with Santos until the summer.

:eek:

REAL TO SIGN RODRYGO

Real Madrid have announced they have reached an agreement with Santos to sign youngster Rodrygo.

The fee for the 17-year-old is reportedly €45million (£39.3m).

He would be able to join Real in January 2019 when he turns 18, but will stay with Santos until the summer.

:eek:

They signed another Brazilian for around £40m as well last year who joins this summer called Vinicius Junior.

I keep.looking at the transfer gossip about Spurs and hoping to see something that will really excite me...

To challenge Emirates Marketing Project I think we need 2-3 players who would go straight into the side and not just squad players with promise..

Difficult of course but Bale would be a good start...

I keep.looking at the transfer gossip about Spurs and hoping to see something that will really excite me...

To challenge Emirates Marketing Project I think we need 2-3 players who would go straight into the side and not just squad players with promise..

Difficult of course but Bale would be a good start...

Don't hold your breath

Back