• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

I would very much doubt it. Grealish has a huge amount of talent, the issue with him was his character. However it seems to me that some people are judging his character based on some incidents back when he was only 17 or 18. The question is whether or not he has learnt from those episodes and grown up? I have no idea on that either way, but I don’t recall him being in the news for the wrong reasons in the past couple of years?

Spending a year with JT is going to iron out the attitude I imagine.

I would very much doubt it. Grealish has a huge amount of talent, the issue with him was his character. However it seems to me that some people are judging his character based on some incidents back when he was only 17 or 18. The question is whether or not he has learnt from those episodes and grown up? I have no idea on that either way, but I don’t recall him being in the news for the wrong reasons in the past couple of years?
I have seen him interviewed a couple of times after games this season and he sounded mature and grounded. What he''s doing in his private life currently I have no idea though....

Yes I don’t think he would be our biggest signing of the summer by any stretch. But I do think he could solve one of our problems by being the ball playing CM (I know many don’t agree he’s plays CM) or alternate with Eriksen during games between playing there and being slightly more advanced. I honestly think playing with our technically superior players he would really develop nicely and work out better than just a low risk buy low sell higher type signing...

Agreed .......and he is English. We really do need to up our quota of English players. It is important for ECL rules and would prevent players like Foyth having to left out of our squad to accommodate Moura as happened this year.

I have seen him interviewed a couple of times after games this season and he sounded mature and grounded. What he''s doing in his private life currently I have no idea though....

Currently sat on the sofa watching 13 reasons why season 2 running his fingers through his hair at regular intervals and having a brew....

Not sure why this is relevant to whether we sign him but hey ho.

Wow this is really gathering place now.

Who knew Grealish was close mates with Dele.

15 mill??? Its probably a gamble worth taking.

Just like Poch thought Zaha is the new C Ronaldo, he probably thinks Grealish is the new Messi:confused:

Lads, it's the Telegraph.

Single biggest source of anti-Spurs horseplop jurnzzalizzim in all'a Engerland. Hic!. Creators of pub-based updates.

It's an absolute and total schittrag.

And you and your like should know better by now.

Lads, it's the Telegraph.

Single biggest source of anti-Spurs horseplop jurnzzalizzim in all'a Engerland. Hic!. Creators of pub-based updates.

It's an absolute and total schittrag.

And you and your like should know better by now.
It was in the Daily Mail too, do they hate us aswell?

I think he has great potential, but he wouldn't get in our team at present, if Lamela was to leave he would be a good replacement. At his age he needs to be playing every week which would put him off joining us, its difficult to see him getting in any of the top 6 first teams at the moment. It's ridiculous situation where Chelsea sign 2 England international midfielders and neither play or get in the World Cup squad yet a player they loan out does.

7734.jpg

‘Going up to the spirit in the sky’

‘Hope spurs win the title before I die’

‘Because if we win it then I’ll buy a smelly fish’

‘And I’ll go on the tinkle with Jack Grealish’

would be the most underwhelming signing since.....Sissoko?

I think that is a little unfair, Grealish has youth and potential over Sissoko. If we can get him at a decent price, it seems like a reasonably risk free signing to me.

I think as long as Poch also gets his Martial and whoever else he also wants, Grealish would be an exceedingly smart signing providing the diligence has concluded he is coachable. To have a creative playmaker who can operate in a couple of different positions and offer squad depth while also not counting against the CL cap for a knock-down bargain price would be smart IMO. The fact I have always found him smug and unnervingly "Wilshiresque" should not be a determining factor!!!

Back